➷ | 𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗

❝in the mood for a hug
and 87 chicken nuggets❞

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 know what we should do?" Nick suggested

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 know what we should do?" Nick suggested. "We should go to one of these drive-in's you're so fond of. You could invite your friends to tag along and I'll invite mine."

Jordyn's brows perked up and her lips formed a smile, but before she could even reply, the lock of the door clicked and she yelped, falling onto her back and groaning.

"Holy shit," the freshman girl gasped. "Rena was right, what are you two doing in here?"

"Took someone long enough," Nick grunted, rising to his feet and extending his hand. Jordyn reached to it and grasped it, Nick pulling her up with ease. "Are you okay?"

Jordyn nodded, "I'm fine." She turned towards the freshman and sighed, "Mars? Thank God it's you!"

"Jordyn," Mars chuckled and pulled her out of the closet. "How long have you been stuck in there for?"

"That depends on what time it is," Jordyn replied.

"Second break started around half an hour ago," Mars informed her. "Oh my, look at you, come on, Peyton's waiting outside, she'll get your hair fixed in no time."

"Oh, alright," Jordyn agreed and let her drag her out of the class.

"Why hasn't Clay arrived yet?" Nick asked. "He's always here during second break."

"Said he heard voices coming from the closet," Mars replied. "If I entered a class and heard murmurs from a closet that's been locked for years, I'd leave immediately as well."

Jordyn giggled, "Let me guess? He's been spreading rumours about the school being haunted."

"Yep," Mars nodded. "News reached me, told Rena about it, she said it would most probably be you so I came here to check it out then BOOM Jordyn and Nick stuck in a closet, what will they do?"