➷ | 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐕𝐄

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐗

❝I can be in bed and still be "busy,"
you know, busy gathering strength ❞

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 some convincing from Nick, they both sat on the floor, waiting for Clay to show up and get them out of the closet Wilbur had accidentally locked them in

Jordyn layed against the closet door and rested her head against the frame whilst Nick sat on top of a few stacked boxes. And in order to fill the awkward silence, considering her phone died and he didn't have his cell on him, Nick decided to exchange some questions in hopes of getting to know her better.

He chuckled, "Orange?"

"Sunset orange," Jordyn corrected.

"I take it you really enjoy sunsets then," he noted.

Jordyn scoffed. "Well, it's not just that," she admitted. "When I think of the colour orange, I think of freckles," she started. "I think of watching old movies outside on a summer night in a drive-in theatre."

Nick couldn't help but rest his chin on his hand and watch as she went on about it.

"It's like laying around in the sun or opening a cold can of soda," she continued. "That's what I mean when I say I like the colour orange."

"Oh," he smiled. "Then what about blue?"

"Blue?"

"Yeah."

Jordyn hummed, "Is that your favourite colour?"

"Pretty much, yeah," he nodded.

"That's such a basic colour to like," she chortled. "Yet again, I expected something like red, which is even worse."

"What is that supposed to mean," he gaped at her and scrunched his nose. "I'm not basic."

Jordyn giggled, "Right."

Nick crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, "Whatever," he mumbled. "What about blue?"

"What about blue?" Jordyn hummed, her eyes narrowing slightly. "What do I think of when I hear blue?"

Nick patiently waited for her answer.

"Cloud watching," she muttered.

"Hm?"

"It's early in the morning, dawn, the sun's not out just yet but the sky is a pale, clear blue," she said with a sparkle in her eyes. "Perfect time to go cloud watching."

"What else?" he asked, his eyes falling on her small pout.

"Denim Jackets," she thought. "Soft voice."

"Oh, so you think I've got a soft voice?" Nick grinned.

She shook her head, "I never said that."

"You didn't deny it, though."

Jordyn sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, "fine, now I wanna know what you think of when you hear the colour orange."

"Why?" he raised an eyebrow and narrowed his eyes.

"Because we've been talking about me this whole time," she responded.

I don't mind.

"You wanna know what I think of the colour orange?" He repeated, although the question was directed more towards himself. "Bright smile, dreamy eyes, contagious laughter," he hummed, glancing at her. "colourful closet, elaborate stories, animated hand gestures, lots of those."

Jordyn stared.

"Somebody who loves sunsets," Nick added, hopping off from where he sat, approaching her and kneeling down to her level. "When I think of orange," he continued. "I think of you."

A deep shade of rosy pink threatened to creep up Jordyn's face. Her heart leapt to her throat as a corner of Nick's mouth lifted to form a smirk. She scoffed and shoved her hand into his face, finally allowing the heat to rush into her cheeks.

"Oh my god!" Nick burst out laughing. "I thought you were gonna punch me again."

"Stop laughing!" she insisted. "This isn't funny."

This only made him crack up even more, "Look at your face! You're so red."

"Stop!" Jordyn whined, pulling her legs to her chest and hiding her face in her hands. "It's embarrassing."

She didn't peak up until Nick's laughter died down and she could only hear the sound of her muffled breathing. Jordyn raised her head and glowered at him.

"You're cute," he blurted out, unphased.

Jordyn rolled her eyes.

"And you're an idiot."

A/Nwhat's your fav colour and why ?

A/N
what's your fav colour and why ?

A/Nwhat's your fav colour and why ?