➷ | 𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐎

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

❝getting mad at your hair is a whole different kind of angry❞

𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐘𝐍 leaned closer to the laptop and rested her chin right above Niki's head to get a better view of the recording

They were all currently at McDonald's, waiting for their orders to be done, watching Tommy's recording of the fight that had gone down earlier at school between Clay, Minx, and Rena. Well, all but Minx and Clay who were still trying to find George. Little did they know Tubbo and Niki had eliminated him instantly at the beginning of the third and last round out of pity.

Now, GeorgeNotFound, Jordyn and Nick used in order to mock him, sat across from them, watching as they all attempted to squeeze in and get a view of the video.

'Oh's echoed from the guys as the seen where Rena almost jumped at Clay if it weren't for Peyton holding her back. 

"Who the fuck is chewing that loud," Wilbur noted, raising the volume of the video until nothing but the loud munches could be heard. 

"Thanks, Wilbur," Fundy pressed his lips together. "Now that you've pointed it out I can't unhear it."

"Wait a minute," Jordyn spoke, tapping Tommy's shoulder so that he tilted his head to the side for her to see the screen more clearly. "Oh my god, is that Shirley?"

"Who?" Tubbo asked.

"Shirley," Jordyn repeated, pointing at the screen to the girl sitting at the front next to the door Tommy used to film the inside from. 

"Is that?" Fundy started.

"Is she eating popcorn?" Tubbo gasped. 

Jordyn rolled her eyes, "when is she never?" She scoffed, "Shirley and popcorn is like George with sleep."

"What?" George looked at her questioningly.