➷ | 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀 𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐒

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

❝what makes ships sink? when
other ships have a canon❞

❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 do you even wear to a football game?" Jordyn scrunched her nose as she flopped on her bed and sighed

Peyton suppressed a smile and flopped down next to her, playing with the older girl's hair whilst Mars went through the wardrobe, picking at tops and trying to figure out what would go with what.

"Just wear anything, really," Peyton shrugged. "It's a football game."

"No," Mars shook her head, not bothering to turn to them. "Jordyn's clearly trying to impress someone."

Jordyn rolled her eyes, "Am not."

"Then why are you so conflicted on what to wear," Peyton pointed out. "Just wear some jeans and a random top."

"I'm not gonna do that," Jordyn scoffed. "It's my first game and I want to look the part."

"Then wear the school's colours," Mars suggested. "Black and red, or like the school's jersey."

"I don't have a jersey, Mars," Jordyn grumbled and straightened up.

"Right," Mars spoke. "So what's that supposed to be?" she asked, pulling out an awfully familiar shirt. The girl arched a brow, tossed Jordyn the cloth, and crossed her arms.

Jordyn scowled at it, "I thought I made sure to give it back to him that time he was over."

"Looks like someone made sure you kept it," Peyton giggled, quickly pulling her hand to her mouth when Jordyn's head snapped her way.

"Now why on earth would he do that," the latter groaned and pulled the jersey up to her face.

"Because he likes you-"