The Post

giovannaeve Hi,

giovannaeve Hi,

It has been a six longs years since I posted here. You might know me as Giovanna, the beauty queen who gave up the crown for reasons unknown. Maybe you're family or one of my closest friend and you know me as Gianna. Maybe you know me from my old titles. Miss Pine Lake Prep. Miss Sammamish. Binibining Pilipinas Universe. I have had different names and titles but my daughter, she only knows me as Mama and that alone is worth more than any title that I had. I never regretted giving up the crown and living a peaceful life with her. Everyday with my daughter is a happy and memorable day and if given the chance, I would choose it all over again.

Years ago, I loved a man in the spotlight. At that time, I can only love him behind closed doors and it was painful. I was an insecure girl, someone I would never want my daughter to become in the future. I chose to ran away when things got tough. I hid our daughter and only recently did our fates meet again. Meeting him again made me realize the truth, I still love him, better than I did before.

I wanted to keep everything private especially our daughter. She doesn't know what it means to have a former beauty queen for a Mom and an actor for a Dad. In her eyes, we are simply her Mama and Papa. We wanted to keep it like that but things doesn't always go as planned.

I am asking everyone to please keep my daughter out of the internet. Leave out her name and face on rumors and articles. Silas and I, her parents, are asking you to please leave our daughter alone.

eve.

👑