Giovanna Eve

Epigraph:

May you all taste the freedom
that you have been yearning for,
As well as the love
that you very much
deserve.

👑

Excerpt:
Suot ko sa ulo ko ang hood ng hoodie para hindi ako makilala ng mga tao na makakakita sa akin sa gagawin ko. I rode the elevator to go to the all familiar condo unit.

Alam kong walang tao sa loob kaya malakas ang loob kong gawin ito. I stopped in front on his unit, ang unit kung saan marami kaming mga alaala sa isa't isa. I slowly slid off the promise ring that he gave me two years ago.

It felt heavy on my palm at kahit na masakit para sa akin ay gagawin ko to. I bent down and placed the ring on the floor at ini-slide ito paloob ng unit niya before walking away. He'll see that kapag umuwi na siya and I hope that that is enough for him to realize that I'm letting go.

Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction. The names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note: Written in Taglish
I designed Giovanna as an indecisive female character, just a warning because I know people will hate her for that.