skin care with louis

Start from the beginning

"no silly, it gets all the dirt off and cleanses your pores of sweat and grubby stuff" you say as you lean in to kiss his lips and then rubbing the cleanser again.

he closes his eyes and lets you massage the product into his skin.

"okay now we wash it off" you say and he gets the message as he washes and dries his face the same way you did prior.

"can you guess what's next?" you say gesturing to the clutter of stuff on the counter.

louis pretends to think for a moment but he damn well knows what's next.

he then picks up the sheet masks you laid out on the desk and holds them up to you.

"ding ding ding, one point for lou" you say and he smiles lovingly at you with a little nose scrunch.

you take a rose and mint scented one and hold it up to louis, knowing that mint is one of his favourite flavours and he nods at you knowing that yours is rose and he'll smell like you.

you then tear the package open and take out the sheet mask but not before squeezing the left over serum back into the package.

you open the mask and place it onto his face, pressing it down in the contours of his face.

you then take a small container and pour the left over serum into the container. no point in waste.

while you do that, louis takes out his phone and snaps a quick photo of himself pulling funny face with the mask on and putting in on his instagram story.

you turn to him after you're done.

"woah look at my model of a boyfriend" you say teasingly and he laughs while placing his phone back down.

you go to pick up a mask for yourself but he beats you to it.

"nope" he says popping the 'p' "i wanna do it"

he then repeats the same process you did for him, even decanting the excess serum.

you smile at him, impressed and then move on to pick up your jade roller.

"wait!" he softly calls as he wraps his arms around you front behind and snaps a photo of the both of you with your facemasks in the mirror.

he takes one serious one, one kissing your cheek ( to which he regrets after ) and one silly one.

he then sets the silly one as his lock screen as you ask him to send them to you.

"so next is the jade roller" you say as you lean close to him as begin rolling the jade roller over his mask covered face.

"hmmm this feels nice" he says and you chuckle softly at him.

he smiles a bit at the sound of your laughs and pulls you into him gently.

he then breaks out of position after a minute or two and snatches the roller out of your hand.

"my turn now"

he then closes your body into his one arm as he uses the other to go over your face with the roller.

"lou you can go a bit harder" you say to him.

"i don't wanna hurt you" he says softly as you open your eyes to meet his soft ones.

you stare into each other's eye for a moment.

"what are you two doing in there?" you hear one of his friends shout with a cackle.

"oh piss off!" louis calls at his friend as he opens the door and begins laughing more.

moment ruined

you break away from lou and start moving over to the other boy.

before he realised what's happening, you smoosh the side of your face into his and you 'hug' him making all of the sticky serum from your mask go onto his face and some into his hair.

he pushes you off, carefully, but pushes you off him in disgust and he desperately tries to get the juice off.

you look back to louis and the both of you start laughing as he pushes him out the bathroom and locks the door.

"i love you" he says as he moves over to you.

"i love you too"

-

the next twenty minutes are spent finishing your routine with him making comments like:

"what is that!"

"ew that feels weird"

"ow! i think you cut me"

"no you did cut me"

"it's not a scratch it's a cut"

"okay maybe it's a scratch"

"fine, it's not even a scratch"

"a gua what?"

"haha that looks like- ow!"

"that smells nice"

"don't waste more lip balm, just kiss my lips"

eventually, you finish the routine without any disasters and step out of the bathroom before making your way to the sitting room to get a drink and to say good night to the boys.

as soon as louis walks in behind you, the room is flooded with comments.

"ooo lou look at that glow!"

"christ! i think you've blinded me"

"people will be able to see you from space with that glow on ya!"

louis immediately clings onto you in surprise.

"awh! they aren't wrong love" you say teasing him.

he huffs and grabs your hand before leading you back into your bedroom.

"good night boys!" you say waving at them as you leave the room.

"night y/n!"

-

oop not me being active today heheheheheheh

i love you guys