"And for how much time?", she questioned.

"Don't know", he shrugged.

She fetched a deep breath and paused for a few minutes to gather the right words. 

"Look Uzair, I won't say to move on from everything. I don't know how it feels and what you have been through...", she remembered Zohaib's presence. She leaned forward towards Uzair and continued her sentence in a low voice, "your feelings are valid but hurting and bounding yourself for someone, who you can never have in your life is an injustice to yourself too".

Zohaib narrowed his eyes and said, "I know everything. You don't need to whisper". Her eyes shot open. She looked at Uzair for confirmation and he nodded.

"You both are UNBELIEVABLE", she huffed.

"Okay tell us is there any way to bring her back in your life? can we help you?", she questioned.

Uzair stilled. "I don't want her back, it's just I need some time".

"If you don't want her back, then please say yes to Tayi Ammi", she pleaded.

"Zohaib smjha yaar isko", Uzair asked for help.

"Don't look at me like that. I can't help you", Zohaib raised his hands in the air in surrender "If she wants an answer you have to give her that".

"Oh so you are taking her side", Uzair asked in disbelief.

"Yupppp", Faryal chirped. "Zahra and her daddy are my supporters", she added proudly.

"She took us in her team first, sorry buddy you have missed the golden opportunity".

"You don't have to say yes for the marriage right now. All I'm saying is that meet the girl or her family and then decide with an open heart, we won't force you the final decision will be entirely yours. But when you reject someone you should have a solid reason for it", 

 "Pleaseee say yes...Please Please pleaseeeee Uzair" she pouted.

"Fineee, I'll meet her", Uzair closed his eyes and said disheartedly.

"Yayyyy Zahra, Uzair chacho maan gye (Uzair uncle agreed)", she said in a baby voice to Zahra. Zohaib and UZair smiled at her child-like antics.

"BUT, you will tell this to mama. I can't tell her", Uzair said.

"I'll happily do that", she beamed with happiness. She took Zahra from Zohaib and went downstairs to tell the good news to Tayi Ammi.

Zohaib went forward gave a brotherly hug to Uzair without saying anything. Uzair hugged him back. 

-------------------------------------

Mahum was dragging her bag on the stairs.

"Why are you so heavy?", she said to her bag.

Huzaifa was standing at the lounge. His eyes fell on her. He shook his head and went towards her.

"How many bags you are taking there?", he asked in disbelief. He had already taken her two large sized bags to the car.

"This is the last one", she scratched her head.

"We are going there for just 5 days but seems like you are going to stay there for months", he said while taking steps downstairs. "You are the only one who is not seated yet".

"I don't want to leave important things behind, you never know what you might need", she followed him.

"You will go with Zohaib bhai", Huzaifa placed her bag in his car.