Protector | پاسباں

-Unedited

"The Ramadan moon has been sighted. Pakistanis will observe the first fast of Ramadan tomorrow according to the Ruet-e-Hilal Committee", The newscaster announced.

"Mubarak ho", The Durrani's congratulated each other.

"Ahmed confirm the timing of Taraweeh so we all can go to the mosque on time", Dada jan said to Zohaib's Dad.

"Dada jan I'll go and confirm the timing", Huzaifa stated.

"Huzaifa I'll go with you as well", Usman said and went out with Huzaifa. Huzaifa was looking at his mobile and he almost collided with Mahum.

"Ahhh Huzaifa you jerk", Mahum yelled and rubbed her head with an annoyed expression.

"Ankhein istimal krne k leye di hain Allah nay, chehray pay sajany k leye nahi (Allah has given you eyes to use, not to decorate them on your face).

"Okay, If my eyes are decoration pieces then where are yours? Did you give yours on rent?", Huzaifa retorted. There was a subtle hint of amusement glimmering across his face.

"Ah, you know what Huzaifa I'll prefer to ignore an insensitive jerk like you", She rolled her eyes.

"Then ignore me, who cares", Huzaifa mimicked and Usman chuckled. Mahum shot daggers at Usman.

"Tch tch have some shame Usman, he is fighting with your sister and you are enjoying", Mahum said angrily.

"It's your personal matter, what can I do", Usman shrugged. 

"Let's go Usman, useless people are wasting our time", Huzaifa and Usman both giggled and left the house hurriedly.

"weirdo, Idiot, donkey, monkey", Mahum whined, stomped her foot on the floor in annoyance and went deeper into the living area.

"Abba jan, we should get ready for the Taraweeh because I think we don't have much time, as the announcement was already late", Taya jan said.

"You are right", Dada jan agreed and with that Zohaib, Uzair, zain, dad and taya abu went to their rooms to get ready to go to the mosque.

Tayi Ammi and mom were discussing the menu for the Suhoor with the help of dadi phupho and dadi jan.

Mahum sat down beside Faryal. She was still cursing Huzaifa.

"What happened?", Faryal asked.

"You know what, Huzaifa will get killed by my hands one day", Mahum replied angrily.

"He is such an insensitive jerk..No, he is a donkey..Even calling him a donkey is an insult for the whole specie", she huffed.

"Excuse me, you are talking about my brother Mahum", Faryal reasoned. She stifled a giggle, her eyes darting between Mahum and Zahra.

"Oh please!", Mahum rolled her eyes.

"He is...", before Faryal could complete her sentence Mahum said "Douchebag".

"No",

"Don't take his side in front of me",

"Aray cool down Mahum, He only teases you", Faryal hugged her.

"Leave it, I don't want to spoil this happy moment because of him", Mahum mumbled.

"By the way, It's your's and Zahra's first Ramadan with us", Mahum said. A smile appeared on Faryal's face after listening to Mahum.

"Yup",

"My baby's first Ramadan and eid. I'm so excited for her eid preparation Mahum. I've planned so many things for her. I just hope they go as planned", Faryal said and kissed Zahra who was sitting in her lap.