Darkness | تیرگی

HAPPY READ!❤

وہ ترےپاس سے چپ چاپ گزر کیسے گیا 

   دل بے تاب قیامت نہ اٹھا دی تونے 

(WOH TERE PAS SAY CHUP CHAP GUZAR KESE GAYA

DIL-E-BETAAB QAYAMAT NA UTHA DI TU NAY)

Zain and Nadia baji narrated the whole situation to Zohaib and Huzaifa. After hearing the story Huzaifa told Nadia baji that she can go to her quarter which is situated in the backyard. Zahra has also stopped crying by now.

"I was coming downstairs when I saw Faryal and Zahra falling together ", Zohaib closed his eyes tightly and heaved a sigh.

"I can't believe that you did this to her Bhai", Huzaifa said with bloodshot eyes. "Faryal is so young for all that, for God's sake. Without knowing the whole truth how can you treat her like that", He added with a raised voice.

"Huzaifa Bhai calm down!",  Zain said as he felt the tension between his brothers rising.

"You stay quiet Zain, let me talk to him. Someone needs to do that Aese nahi chalay ga ab aur (things can't go like this anymore)", Huzaifa said looking at him and then moved his eyes back to Zohaib.

Zain came forward and took Zahra from Zohaib and sat quietly on the couch.

"It's high time now, you need to handle the situation like a grown-up civilized person Bhai. I have always looked up to you, you are our ideal but Sorry to say that these days I don't feel like you are our Zohaib Bhai. When did you become such a heartless man." He further provoked Zohaib to say something.

"I might be heartless but she is naive, can't you see that Huzaifa", Zohaib snapped.

"If you know she is naive then why are you pushing her away", Huzaifa said.

Zohaib took a deep breath, thought for a few seconds, and then said, "I'm a broken man Huzaifa, with shattered heart and dreams. I can give her nothing instead of pain and suffering. Anyone who wants to fix me would get shattered with my own pieces. I don't want to break her.".

"At least give her a chance. She does not deserve your cold behavior. Whatever happened to you and Ayza was Allah's will but what you are doing to her is totally up to you. Allah ko kya jawab den ge tub? (How will you answer the Almighty?)".

"Allowing Faryal near Zahra and I would be too selfish when I know I can't accept her. It would only break both of them.", Zohaib said.

"Okay then take her back to her house, tell her father that you can't fulfill your responsibilities, and this relationship is only a result of emotional blackmailing between you and your mother. Mom and you have messed up an innocent life. Let's end her sufferings ", Huzaifa spat back.

"You know very well I never wanted this marriage Huzaifa, Mom shouldn't have pressurized me in the first place", Zohaib said in a slightly raised guilt-filled voice and sat down on the couch. He heaved a sigh, closed his eyes, and massaged his throbbing head.

"I can't give her false hopes", Zohaib added with a stoic expression.

"Jo b hai (whatever it is) but Bhai please just don't push her away. She is very innocent. This time let her decide whatever she wants, would you be able to forgive yourself? because I would never forgive anyone if something happened to her not even myself.", Huzaifa said in composed way this time.