Affect | اثر

-Unedited

-Unedited.

Mere zikar say tujh ko milay sukoon

Muje dard samajh kay parha kare.

Ishq pay phir ho tera yaqeen

Meri aas mein tou jiya kare.

Mein kahun koe ajnabi hun mein

Tou nahi nahi kiya kare.

KHAN VILLA:

"Zahra we are going back home, Zain and Huzaifa chachu are waiting for us", Faryal chirped and adjusted Zahra's headband. She turned her head back and looked at Zohaib who was walking to and fro in the room while talking to someone on the phone. She starred at him for a few seconds and then moved her eyes back to Zahra and smiled.

"Zahra let's wait for the daddy", She whispered. She picked up Zahra and placed her on her lap. She kept talking to Zahra in a baby voice to which Zahra was laughing.

"What's so amusing Zahra?", Zohaib asked standing behind Faryal. Faryal turned around, hugged Zahra, and placed her chin on Zahra's head. "Everything her Ammi says is amusing. Haina Zahra? (Right Zahra?)", she said playfully.

"I highly doubt that", he narrowed his eyes.

"Uhu, as you wish Dost (friend)", she pursed her lips and shrugged. "It won't change the fact".

"Let see", he shook his head.

"Are you both ready?", he asked.

"Yup", she smiled. He nodded and picked up the bag from the floor.

"Zohaib can you please pick up that vase as well?", she questioned.

"Vase?", He looked at her and then followed her gaze. His eyes fell on a big vase placed on the table, filled with flowers, more specifically the flowers he has brought for her on her birthday. He has not paid attention to it before.

"Why?", he asked with confusion visible on his face.

"I want to take this with me", she stated.

"You are still keeping those flowers", he was surprised.

"I love them", she bloomed.

"How come they are so fresh until now",

"Amma Jan said that these flowers will remain fresh for up to 9-12 days with a little technique of hers. It's day 4 and they are still fresh, Amma Jan was right. Still, some days are left so I can keep them",

He looked at her. "Leave them here, what you are going to do with it. I don't think so we will be able to take it with ourself".

She shook her head vigorously.

"You love flowers. I'll bring you more, fine?", he raised his eyebrow.

She shook her head, again.