A loud sound came from the classroom door and we all tried our attention to the door except for Axel who was still glaring holes into Khalil's skin.

Aaliyah came through the door in the most dramatic way. With her cute lavender dress and cute Air Force that I painted butterflies on.

''Giiiirrlll,'' Nova exclaimed. I just stared at her with a big smile on my face.

''You look cute,'' I said and she thanked me while sitting down. That's when our teacher came in and started the lesson.

Lunch came rolling in and my pain got worse and at one point I thought I would faint. Normally I would crave so much food but this time I could eat anything I felt like puking. So I decided just to go out to our table where the girls are waiting and sleep there for an hour.

Once I got to the table I rested my head on my arms and closed my eyes. The girls knew what I have so I didn't have to explain myself.

After a while, I heard the boys come and sit with us. And I didn't have the energy to look up and say 'hi' so I just stayed like that and continued trying to sleep with was impossible.

''What's with Bella?'' I head Jordan ask.

''Her stomach hurts,'' the girls said and I was happy that they didn't mention my period.

They continued talking and eating while I had my eyes closed and my head rested on my arms.

I felt a hand on my back stroking it up and down. ''You okay?'' I heard Axel's voice right in my ear whisper if I was okay. I shook my head.

''Do you wanna eat?'' he asked and I shook my head.

''I just wanna sleep,'' I mumbled.

I couldn't sleep so I decided after a while that I should at least interact with my friends. So, I looked up and saw everyone talking with each other

I turned my head towards Axel and saw him looking at me. ''Here,'' I heard Nova's beside me say. She handed me her pills and I literally wanted to kiss her. I thanked her and took the pill and the water bottle that I got for myself and drank the pill.

I wanted to give her back her pills but she said I should keep them.

After a while, the school bell rang and all stood up. I groaned and slowly stood up. But I winced in pain. ''Bella, I think you should go home,'' Esam said and I shook my head.

''I can't. I don't wanna miss the exam that I have in Chemistry,'' I explained.

''But it's better for you. You won't concentrate on your pain,'' Aaliyah said and I shook my head.

''I can't. And I also don't have my bike with me,'' I explained and tried to fix my hair.

''I'll take you home,'' Axel who was standing beside me said. I shook but he nodded.

''Bella, just go. You'll feel better afterward,'' Nova said

''But-'' I started but Axel cut me off.

''No, but, Bella. Let's go,'' he said and started walking to the parking lot but before he left he grabbed my bag. I scoffed and followed him.

Once I caught up with him I saw he was waiting for me while holding the car door open for me. ''Thanks,'' I mumbled and hopped in the car.

He got in and started driving to my house.

''So, how is it going so far? Did something happen since you went back to your place?'' he asked after a while.

It's been two weeks since I 'moved out' of his place and went back home. And it has also been two weeks since my Mom came back with those bruises on her face. I didn't tell anyone what happened because I still don't know what happened. So, until I don't know what happened I won't tell anyone.

''No, nothing. It's been quiet,'' I said and he nodded.

After a 15 minute drive, we arrived at my place. I turned to Axel.

''Thank you for taking me home,'' I said with a small smile on my face. ''No problem,'' he said and smiled at me.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before I coughed and opened the door. I turned around and looked up to the door. That's when I noticed the front door of my house was open.

My eyes widened. I turned back to Axel and saw him with furrowed brows. ''What is it?'' he asked. ''The door is open,'' I said.

He looked at the door and his eyes widened. ''Where is your Mom?'' he asked.

''Work,''

''Let's go,'' he said and got out of the car and so did I. He locked the car and we walked up to the door. He went in first and before he went in he grabbed his gun from his waistband. ''Do you always carry a gun with you?'' I asked but he didn't answer because he was too focused on not getting jumped by someone.

Once we went inside my jaw dropped. The whole house was a mess. The couch was flipped over the dining table was also flipped over and the chairs were destroyed. The walls had holes in them. The TV had a huge hole in it and the kitchen cabinets were all open and all the things on the ground.

''What the hell?'' I muttered.

''Stay behind me, Isabella,'' Axel said and I nodded. He walked around the house looking for people who might be still in the house while I stayed behind him.

''Let's go upstairs,'' he whispered.

We slowly walked upstairs and went straight to my room. Once he opened the door I was shocked to see my room looks messed up too. I looked around and everything was on the ground. My books. My pillows. My clothes. Everything. I turned around towards Axel who was still at the door but when I turned around I let out a loud scream.

Axel came speed walking towards me. ''What happened?'' he said and grabbed my arm. He turned around and look at what I was looking at.

There was a message for me on the wall with what looks like blood.

We are coming for you!

That what was written there.

That's when I realized that I'm in a big mess and I won't get out of it.

Vote & Comment🖤