Chapter 22

Misty

"Puffin?"

Walking through the house, I was literally searching for Aug. It was just the both of us at home, with everyone deciding to go into New York and wall around or whatever.

"Babe?" I sort of yelled.

"Yo!"

Spinning around, he was coming in from the garage side.

"Didn't you hear me calling you?"

"I was smoking." He smiled with his eyes low. "What can I do for my sweet face?" He hugged me.

"I'm feeling for some head."

"Well shit, come on then. Let me get you right."

"No, not from you."

"Come again." He paused instantly.

"I mean, I want to give you head "

"Awe shit. Better fucking yet."

Excitedly, he snatched me and threw me over his shoulder as he made his way upstairs to my room, till he stopped.

"What's the matter?"

"Ya wanna do it out back?"

"Babe its still light out."

"I know." He smirked.

"Fine, let's go." I laughed.

Going back down the stairs, he made his way to the back door. Opening it, a cold breeze hit both our small bodies but we didn't care.

Sitting me down on the chair on the back deck, I wasted no time, pulling down the front of his pants and boxers, taking out his memeber.

Looking up at him, I began to tease him by playing with his head, with my tongue.

"Ah fuck!" He hissed in pleasure, finally taking all of him into my mouth.

Between my slurping, sucking and gagging, I was moaning from playing with myself as well. It was just something about Aug that made me want to do this to him. He was and is the first and only guy I've done any of this to and with and that's what made it more special.

The urges I got to please him was ridiculous. Most times I never wanted anything in return, but he never settled for that though.

Knowing he was ready to cum, he gripped the sides of my face and began thrusting into my mouth allowing his member to go deeper down my throat.

Using both hands, I held and jacked him off as I began to feel the warmth of his fluids filling up my mouth and sliding down my throat as I continued to sick and swallow him.

"FUCK MISTY!" He exclaimed, holding my head against his abdomen.

Finished, I just smirked and released him. Looking up at him, she had his head back as he left out a chuckle.

"I'll be back babe." I got up and slipped away.

Making my way to the downstairs bathroom, his phone began to vibrate on the counter. Picking it up along my way, I swiped and answered it.

"Aug's phone."

"Hey Misty?"

"Oh hey Sadie, happy holidays."

"Thank you babe, same to you. I'm trying to get on to that client of mines."

"Oh, well um. He's asleep."

"Oh alright, well tell him I said to call me."

"No problem. Is everything okay though?"