Chapter 21

August

"Uncle Aug!"

Seeing my nieces smile as they came up to me, just made my day.

"Wazzmin' baybehs." I hugged all of them.

"Did you move?" Chay asked as she looked around.

"Nah. This is Misty's house."

"Oh okay." She nodded.

"Go head inside, ya maw been waiting on y'all. Hey sis." I hugged Cha.

"Hey. Thanks again for this. I don't think they've ever had a white holiday."

"Don't thank me. Thank Misty." I smirked as we walked into the house.

"This is nice." She smiled.

"And warm." Amaiya said.

Same time, Misty came walking down the stairs with her phone in her hand.

"Hi everyone." She looked up and said.

"Hi TeTe." Amaiya ran to her.

Between the three of them, Noonie was closer to Misty. I believed because they were so much a like that Noonie just gravitated to her naturally.

"Hi love." Misty hugged her. "Just give me a minute alright."

"Mhmm." She nodded.

"Babe?"

Giving her my attention, she signalled for me to meet her in the kitchen.

"Just gimme a minute y'all." I excused myself.

Entering the kitchen, Misty stood leaning against the counter, drinking some water.

"What's the matter babe?"

Sliding me here phone, I unlocked it to be greeted by an Instagram page that suggested I was in another relationship.

"I'm trying to be patient and understanding babe, but things like this is what is getting to me."

Taking a deep breath, I exhaled after rubbing my hands down my face. I was becoming annoyed by this more than before.

"You want one round with her?" I asked Misty.

"Just one babe."

"Aight well I'll set it up."

"Thank you." She approached and kissed me.

"You can't go to crazy though."

"I know. Give me your phone."

Handing it to her, I watched as she unlocked it and went to my IG. Going into my dms, she looked up at me.

"I don't check any of them." I simply said.

"I know." She laughed lightly. "But look."

Showing me a message from the same page, we knew for a fact it was Sadë.

"What are you going to say?"

"What she wants to hear." She shrugged as she typed.

"Fine, you want it? Meet me at Ritz tomorrow night, but you have to delete this page and this the last fucking time Sadë."

"Her nasty ass should respond soon." Misty handed me back my phone. "Call your lawyer and get them to send you whatever papers they had for her."

"So what's the plan here?"

"We're booking a night at Ritz out here." She typed on her phone. "You're going to be in the bathroom while I'm in the bed and she comes in, I beat her, you call the police and management and we say she broke in and has been stalking you from however long."