Chapter 3

Misty

"Babe, your phone?"

Laying in bed, I was trying to get some kind of sleep before our flight. Getting back into the groove of things with work was hard.

Aside from having three shows coming up, I had training for six days for the last two weeks. Last night being my last because of Thanksgiving, I worked later than usual but could barely get any sleep at all.

"Aug!"

"What?" He called back.

"Baby your phone is ringing and its disturbing me from getting any sleep."

"Then answer it ma. You know Ion mind."

Sighing, I stretched over to his side and got it. Seeing two missed calls from the unsaved number, as I was about to put it back, it rang again.

"Hello?" I answered annoyed.

"May I speak to August please." The female said with an attitude.

"Look I don't know the energy for this." I said annoyed before ending the call.

"Who was it?" He finally came out.

Drying his hair, he stood there with his towel wrapped around his waist as beads of water from the shower glistened on him. Hoping the towel will drop, I just stared.

"Mist? Hello? I asked you a question."

"I don't know. They had an attitude when they asked for you so I ended the call." I shrugged and sat up.

Getting his phone, he checked. Hearing him suck his teeth, alerted me.

"What?"

"Ion know why her ass is calling me."

"Who?"

"The same one I had to get a restraining order for."

"Come again?"

"Exactly. Just ignore it aight." He came over and kissed me on my forehead.

As he was about to walk off, I pulled the towel, exposing him.

"What the fuck?"

Snickering mischievously, I just looked at him.

"I thought you were sleepy."

Gripping me by my ankles, he pulled me to the foot of the bed.

"You want ya man up in yuh huh?"

"Yes please."

"I love when you speak proper for me."

"Is that right?" I smirked.

"Yes."

Kissing my from my stomach, he lingered on my neck.

"Babe, don't do it." I exhaled.

"Why not?" He looked at me.

"Anywhere on my body that's not visible please."

"Fine."

Sucking on my breast, I became completely lost in the blissful feeling, not realizing he had left his mark on the top of my cleavage.

"Jeez Aug!" I pushed him off me. "I told you anywhere that's not visible."

Standing there, he just laughed.

"Its not funny. You know how I feel about privacy."

"That's what ya get fa exposing a nigga."

"Whatever." I mumbled getting up.