Chapter 16

Misty

"I thought we were going home?" I looked over at Aug.

"Same here. Wait here let me go find out something."

Watching him get out of the car and close the door, I sighed and laid my head back on the head rest.

It was going on three in the morning and honestly I just wanted to sleep. My overall mood for the night was over, the moment I saw that girl rubbing on Aug.

What made it annoying was how long it took him to notice what she was doing before he even did anything. Now here I say in the parking lot of what looked like a strip club.

"All I want to do is have a nice soak in my tub and then fall asleep. Is that so hard to ask for?" I sighed.

Closing my eyes, I tried not to think of anything till I heard a tap on the window.

"What?" I answered Maggie.

"Well damn! What is biting you?"

"What do you want Maggie?"

"Aren't you going to come out?"

"No. I honestly want to go home. Im tired and still have a busy day later today."

"We all do but we're having fun at the same time."

"Maggie, you know I don't run like how y'all do it. When I'm done that's it for me."

"Yeah I know and then comes your bitchy attitude."

"As long as you know."

"Fine." She mumbled and walked off.

Not too long after, Aug came back to the car and sat.

"They said they're staying for about an hour."

"Okay and?"

"What's this attitude about?" He turned to me.

"Aug, I told you I'm tired. I just want to go home and get some rest."

"I know babe, but let's just do this hour then we'll leave and you can sleep in tomorrow. I got you."

"Why are you so pressed about us being here?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Usually when I tell you I'm tired, you're on the ball and ready to go, what is so different with tonight?"

"All I want to do is spend some time with my girl and our friends, that's all. I don't understand why you're overanalyzing this and trying to pick an argument in this car."

"Who said anything about an arguement Aug? I'm tired, I've been going for more that twelve hours, I just want to Go HOME!" I yelled.

Taking a deep breath, I just exhale. My tiredness and annoyance was showing at this point and I hated it. Thrown off by the silence in the car, I turned to see him just staring at me.

"I'm sorry." I sighed.

"Nah its cool. Let me just go and let them know that we're leaving."

Reopening the door, he got out and closed it. Feeling bad now, I got out myself. Closing the door, I called out for him.

"Wassup?" He turned to me.

"Just forget it. Let's go in for the hour."

"Misty I'm not gonna force you ta be hea."

"And you're not. So let's go."

Holding his hand, he looked down at them then back at me before sighing. Making our way over to where everyone were, we met up and went in.

This was my first time in a strip club and to be honest, I wasn't all that pleased. I had nothing against anyone and their choice of job, but it just wasn't for me.

"Here babe." Sarah said as soon as I sat down.

With her hand extended, she was handing me a shot glass with some kind of alcohol.

"Sarah you know I don't do vodka or any of those drinks."

"Just have the shot Misty, it will reawaken you."

Giving Aug my attention, he just shrugged. Finally taking it, I put it to my lips and tossed it back. Just by the look on my face you could tell I wasn't used to it.

"Very good. I'll get us another round."

"Sarah wait!" I called but she just kept walking.

"Ya want me to order you something to eat because it seems like they're on a mission to have you lit."

"Yeah do it I guess."

August

Sitting and observing the scene, I was shocked by how Misty was now behaving. Somewhere between her first shot and me getting hee food, Maggie and Sarah got her intoxicated a bit.

"Man what did you do to her?"

"Not me bruh. Ya girl and Sarah done drunken my girl now she acting out."

"Well damn." E laughed.

Putting our attention on the girls,they were stage side, entertaining the dancers.

"Man let me get her and dip." I finally got up.

Approaching them, Misty gave me a look that I knew all to well.

"Let's go ma." I spoke in her ear.

"Awe, already Aug?" The dancer spoke.

"Yeah Aug? Already?"

"Don't you start Misty." I held her arm.

Pulling away, she finished throwing the last of the money she had before getting up. Making our rounds, we said our goodbyes before leaving.

"Misty you okay sis?" Trav asked.

"Yes I am." She answered.

"She's going to sleep along the way." Travis laughed again.

"Man I know."

Shaking my head I looked over at her only to see her pulling on her dress.

"Baybeh what the hell are your doing?"

"I'm feeling warm Aug." She began to fuss.

This was a completely different size of Misty I was seeing and if Trav wasn't in the car, I would have taken advantage of the situation.

"Okay well say that. Don't be tryna undress while Travis in in this car with us." I smacked away her hand.

Pulling over to the side, Trav and I switched places. Going around to her side, I helped her out and we got in the back.

"Yall good there bro?"

"Yeah man. Just turn on the a/c for her."

"Gotcha." He chuckled.

As she laid on my lap, I tried to get her to settle. Looking out the window as Trav drove, I felt Misty take my hand and placed it on her backside.

"Just a damn shame." I whispered and laughed.

Rubbing on it, I looked down, only to see her smiling. Finally reaching home, we got out and made our way inside. As Misty stumbled up the stairs, I went to the kitchen to get her some water.

"See you on the morning man." Trav and I dapped.

"Yup. And just keep it down in thea." He laughed.

"Got it."

Heading to my room, Misty was in there naked waiting on me.

"Im ready for my bath babe." She approached me. "I've been a very dirty girl."

"Yeen ever drinking again ya got that?"

"Mhmm."

Lifting her, she wrapped her legs around my waist. Not waiting on anything, she kissed me and undressed me at the same time.

Backing her into the wall, I slipped out of my boxers and waisted no time entering her.