CH.37: Body Double Mission

Start from the beginning

"Please don't hurt us. I beg of you." I plea with the most innocence I could muster. The man chuckles and pulls my arms away from my face.

"Oh, don't worry. We won't hurt a doll like you." He slurs.

The cart had stopped and we were taken into a warehouse. I was carried by a man who was practically drooling over me. We were sat in chairs in a supply room and tied to the backs of them by our hands.

The other men left while a guard stayed with us. The guard walks over to Armin and I who were sitting back to back. He runs his hand up my thigh and my blood begins to boil. He seems to do the same to Armin because Armin lets out an embarrassed shriek.

The man stays on Armins side, grunting. "Yeah? You like that? Let me hear your sweet voice. Come on, admitt it. You're enjoying this. Go on and let me hear your voice. You know you want to." Armin shreiks again and the man sighs. "You're no fun. I'll just move onto Lady Harper."

'Shit'
I feel a hand brush over my shoulder as the man walks in front of me. I keep my innocent facade up. He bends down in front of me and runs his hand up and down my thigh. "How'd you like that m'lady?" He groans. He suddenly squeezes the top of my thigh making me let out an embarrased gasp.

I quickly turn to Jean who was blushing like mad. I mouth the words 'help me' but he just winces. He couldn't think of anything. I look up at one of the windows and Mikasa is trying to sneak through one of them. She gives me the signal to drop the act. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Please stop." I whine in an innocent tone. He looks up at me and my act drops. I glare at him with a deathly look.

"Aw, is princess-" I launch my leg upwards hitting his face. He stumbled backwards and I ripped my other ankle from its tie as if it was paper. I done the same that bound my wrists and stood up. I cracked my knuckles and the man quickly looked up at me with fear.

"What are you?" He trembles.

"Tch, I'm just a frail little doll that's helpless." I retort. I stick my boot in his mouth. "By the way, the only person that can call me nicknames like that is my best friend." I smirk looking over at Jean. His mouth was slightly agape and a hint of pink was spread across his cheeks.

"Now goodnight." I laugh fakely. I grab his face and slam it against my knee, knocking him out instantly. Mikasa jumps down from her hiding spot and runs over to Armin to untie him.

I run over to Jean and bend down in front of him. I start untying the rope. I look up at Jean and he just stares at me, red in the face. "What is it, Jean-boy?" I tease. The red on his cheeks deepen and he turns away.

"N-Nothing." He stutters. I free his legs and move to his hands.

"Are you sure." I say, slicing the rope from his wrists with my knife.

"Uh, yes." He stands up and rubs his wrists. "Damn those guys are amateurs."

"No shit." I sigh rubbing the back of my neck.

"Mikasa!" A voice shouts from above. I look up to see Connie and Sasha.

"What is it?" She reply's solemnly.

"The other four are coming!" He yells.

I swear under my breath and scramble back to my seat. The other two do the same and Mikasa, Connie and Sasha hide above us.

The door opens and four men start walking towards us.
"You're positive that it's Krista, Ezlyn and Eren?" A small fat man asks.

"Yes. They match the descriptions we were given." Another says.

They look around us. "Huh? Where's the guard?" The fat one asks. Mikasa jumps from her hiding spot and knees one of the taller men in the face. I get up from my seat and fly-kick a ginger man in the stomach, sending him flying.

"What the-" The oher tal one gasps. Mikasa takes him down in seconds then moves onto the short fat one, pinning him to the ground. Armin and Jean were tieing the tall ones up with spare rope so I went and grabbed some too.

I tied the ginger man up and propped him up against a crate.
"Connie! Are you sure it's just these four?" Mikasa shouts up to him.

"Yeah, that's all of them! There's nobody else nearby!" He reply's from above on the scaffolding.

The man Mikasa was pinning down reaches into his coat and grabs a gun, pointing it to his head. But before he could fire, an arrow came and landed were the trigger was, stopping him from shooting himself.

I looked up and Sasha was holding a bow, reloading it. "If you move again, I won't aim for the gun next time!" She shouts to the man.

I always knew Sasha was a hunter but I never knew she could use a bow and arrow.

"All right, once you finish tieing them up, let's meet up with the captain." Mikasa shouts.

"Wait, why's that?" Armin asks. I start putting my belts on.

"Those are his orders, and he left a message too." Mikasa replys. I finish putting the top half of my belts on and move onto the bottom half.

"Well let's hurry up then. I'm curious to hear what this message is." I say, excitement bubbling inside of me for some reason. I finish the rest of my belts and grab my ODM gear case Mikasa brought for me.

I flip the hatches and it opens with a click. I inspect my gear and start putting it on.

"So, were is the Captain?" Armin asks, as he puts on his gear.

"He said that he was going to rendevous with Eren and Historia. Checking to see if they are alright I guess." Mikasa says, looking up at the ceiling.

I finish equiping my gear and grab my cloak and sling it over my shoulder.
"Are the Military Police really behind this? Because, aren't they too cautious and would resort to using professionals, not kidnappers that are still green." I utter, looking over to Armin because he'll have a rational answer.

He puts his chin in his hand and hums in thought. "Maybe... But we can't be so sure until we do find out who's actually behind this. But, your reasoning is decent enough to be considered as a fact." He looks up at me. "Maybe your right, this may not be the Military Police. It might be someone who yearns power or authority."

"Let's share this information with the Captain when we meet up with him. He can share his opinion with us on it. For now, let's focus on finding him." Jean interrupts.

"Okay, let's go then." Sasha shouts, climbing up to one of the windows. I follow behind her, climbing the crates. I reached the window and climbed out onto the roof. I overlook the houses from he roof, remembering this was the place I first found out about my powers.

I look over to the outer gate and they hadn't repaired were the Colossal Titan- no Bertholdt- put his hand. The outer gate was were I was eaten by a Titan. And many other memories have been made in this city, most bad. Except for a time when I was younger...

--------------------------------
Hello, you won't mind if I do a quick filler chapter? Will ya? Thank you. Anyways thank you for making it to this chapter, I'm planning many more so, If you enjoy this book, make sure to read the next couple chapters. They'll be important for the season 4 time which will be in a different book because of Manga Spoilers. I don't wanna spoil the ending for anyone but if you want to be spoiled, you'll need therapy. (Just sayin')

Bye Bye!