Chapter 38

"Alright, everyone all good?" Jungkook asked Taehyung and Namjoon beside him. Namjoon clearly looked fine but Taehyung looked really nervous, he was visibly sweating a bit. "Tae, you know you don't have to come, right?" Jungkook checked with him again.

"I'm fine, I'm just nervous, anxious? But I'm curious to see what's up there." He assured so Jungkook just nods.

"Well if you need to come back down, just let us know alright. It'll be a quick one, no stalling this time." Jungkook said and they nodded in agreement. "Alright let's get it."

We all saw them off yet again, this time they felt more confident, knowing that there weren't many people to hide from. They guessed maybe only a few people knew of this department.

"See you soon." I smiled up at them, feeling less stressed than before but still, I worried regardless. Jungkook quickly walked over to me, gave me a quick kiss, cheekily smiling before going back to the group to swipe the card to lead them through.

"Are you and Jungkook a thing now?" Jin teased from behind me, but that sentence made me blush more than it should.

"Uh— " I didn't know how to answer as I glanced at Yoongi and Jimin who could only smirk to themselves. "N-no were nothing official if that's what you're asking." I laughed nervously.

Jin nodded to himself and walked out of the room, "good to know."

Jimin and Yoongi then burst out into laughter.

"Y-yah!" I flushed madly, Hobi being the only one confused.

"I don't get it, is she seeing Jungkook or not? Also why are you guys laughing?" Hobi asked.

"Why don't you tell him Jimin?" Yoongi smirked and pulled me close to him, not before kissing my cheek.

"Well, Hana here has a thing for all of us so.." It was Jimins turn to kiss my other cheek that was burning in embarrassment. Hoseok's eyes widened.

"W-wait you mean—"

Yoongi and Jimin gave him a nod before embracing me in between them, I realised I couldn't get out this but just sink into my own skull in embarrassment so I just let them.

"Alright enough fooling around, You're either diving or out of there." Jin announced through the speakers surprising us.

"Looks like it's time." Yoongi sighed and stripped off his clothes, revealing his dive suit.

We had a discussion earlier, we had never dived into our own memories but there wasn't anything saying we couldn't. Though we still needed to pin point an exact memory we wanted to get into. Luckily for us, Jin although didn't invent the machine, practically knew how to do anything with it. He guessed the person who taught him really wanted him to technically be the inventor.

"Good luck Yoongi." Jimin fist bumped him.

"Yeah see you soon Hyung, be safe." Hobi gave him a hug and now it was my turn.

I leapt in his arms and crushed him tightly as he did so too, he caressed my hair. "I'll be back soon, see you when I wake up." He pulled away only to kiss me full on the mouth deeply, I was surprised by the sudden passionate kiss but I didn't exactly mind it until we were interrupted again.

"Yoongi!" Jin shouted in the speakers making Yoongi reluctantly break away.

"Alright alright!"

He positioned himself in the seat, pulling the headset upon him, "see you soon Hana." He smirked before settling.

I walked out to join Jin and the others in the observation room. This time we thoroughly made sure everything was okay to dive again. Although we all unanimously agreed to not use the machine anymore, we realised that we probably still had to. And this was one of the cases Yoongi was adamant about.