Chapter 21

Edit: I am an idiot and forgot to delete my notes again. Hahahaha

I made my way out of my room absolutely ravenous for food to happily see the boy I was looking for rummaging through the pantry.

"Jimin—!" I called out happily for him and his body jolted in surprise, looking out with wide eyes finally meeting mine as he gasped.

"Oh my god Hana—!" He dropped the instant noodle packet from his hand and immediately came bounding over to me engulfing me in an embrace, "You— you have your voice back!" He was surprised and pulled back to look at me once over, "how? Also, you scared me—" he gripped his chest before breaking out into a laughter, "I thought the ghost of Sena was haunting me for rummaging through the kitchen." He chuckled.

I laughed with him and it felt good to, "I'm surprise you don't know, I mean— I don't exactly know too much either but I think you can ask Taehyung."

Jimin looked behind me and realised Taehyung was there, "how did you find out? I was in my room all day." He asked the man behind me.

Taehyung sighed deeply and rubbed the back of his neck, one hand in the pocket of his pants, "I knew since yesterday when Yoongi and Jin wanted to test their theory." He shifted his eyes to me sadly, "I'll fill you in with more detail later okay?" He smiled at Jimin who seemed to understood so he nodded.

"Hey uhm—" Jimin turned back to me looking rather embarrassed, "Jin and Yoongi are busy today so they kinda left it up to me to cook but— I'm not exactly the best—"

"You want me to help you don't you." I knowingly smirked at him, crossing my arms.

He only but guiltily smiled up at me, "yes?"

"Of course Jimin, Taehyung will help too." I smiled sweetly at him.

"I am?" Taehyung said confused and I gave him a look before he started laughing nervously, "guess I am."

I honestly couldn't see Jimin having any bad bone in him. He was the epitome of a good human being. Before coming here, he was a university student that aced everything he did, yet although with genius qualities, he was incredibly social and got along with everyone. He could empathize much like Hobi, that's why their synchronizing numbers for the memory dive were always extremely high. But there was something about Jimin that made him different.

"Wow I didn't know cooking was so hard. I appreciate it in a completely different level now." Taehyung wiped the sweat off his head and Jimin and I gave him strange looks.

"Tae, we literally only boiled the water. What is wrong with you." Jimin jabbed.

"Well this really isn't my thing, I'm going to look for Jungkook. You think you can watch over Hana for me?" He began walking away but I quickly grabbed the back of his collar tightly.

"Not so fast Tae." He halted and shut his eyes tightly before turning around with an exasperated sigh and blank face.

"Hana— Jimin is safe, both you and I know this." He whispered.

"I know—! I just wanted you to report back to me about Jungkook. I don't think he's left my room." I hiss back in a whisper and luckily for us, Jimin was distracted, singing to himself while he chopped some vegetables up.

"On it." He saluted and walked off.

When I came back to help out packets of instant noodles in the hot water, Jimin smiled up at me, "You have no idea how happy I am to hear your voice Hana. It's so pleasant to listen to." He mentions with his kind eyes and smile that I obviously couldn't help but return.