Season 2 Finale Chapter 36 Song of Love

Start from the beginning

Bell: Did they retreat?

Aiz: I don't know. But it's best to stay here a little longer.

Aiz then swing her hair and Bell started blushing and his face was completely red

Bell: L-Let's stay here a little longer, then.

Aiz: Okay.

Sora: Sorry guys, I would like to visit Karm for awhile.

Sora then visited Karm's room and knocked on his door, but suddenly heard a coughing inside and Sora panicked and head inside to see Karm holding his chest in pain.

Sora: Uncle Karm! Are you alright?

Sora hurried up and went to his side, and suddenly Rina also entered the room in a panicked.

Rina: Father, are you okay?

Karm: Thank you. I'm fine.

Sora: Don't force yourself!

Karm just smile at them and he patted Rina's head.

Karm: I'm happy to have such kind daughter and a wonderful friend such as yourself. Now get some rest, Rina. I would like to speak with Sora for awhile. And tomorrow, I'll need you to help the Goddess again.

Rina: Yes... Goodnight.

Rina wiped out her tears and left the room and Karm looked at Sora and saw that he had a worried look.

Sora: How's your condition?

Karm: It's getting worst... My time is almost up...

Sora looked down saddened and had multiple tears on his eyes and Karm just patted his head and smile at him

Karm: Come on.... Don't cry. I'm glad that you could visit. I haven't see you in 7 years and you're still the crybaby Sora I know.

Sora: Now's not the time to be joking around...

Karm: I'm sorry... Is she doing alright?

Sora: Yes... she's doing great. You and her were once apart of the same Familia. But after that incident... You...