~ 육십오 ~

PoV: Yoongi
.
.
..
I lost.

Today Jimin told everyone that it'd be the best to force me into a dress as well.
Specifically the boys agreed on it, in order to 'punish' me for allowing this whole crossdressing thing in the first place.
Welp. I'm an idiot and I played myself.

[after school]

13 days before the school festival... I wonder how the girls are going to organize the dresses. It shouldn't cause them too much trouble.

"Hello, Mr. Min!"

As I opened the car door and threw my bag inside of it, a young student surprised me from behind. I didn't even notice him approaching me.
He smiles at me brightly.

"Jimin? Do you need something??"

"Oh, you know, I just realized my bus card expired, and I hurt my leg, so walking home would be a pain, too, soooooooo~... I saw my very beloved teacher and was wondering if he could give me a ride?"

"....."

" ^-^ "

"....."

" :) "

".....You're silly. Get in" I chuckle before I get inside the car myself.

"Yeaay!"

"What was that for? Literally no one was around and yet you put on this act" I ask while Jimin's buckling up.

"How can you be sure though? Better be safe tham sorry!" He laughs.

No lies detected.

I love him.

"So. Are you in a good mood? In a bad mood? Let's hang out!" He suddenly asks, full of excitement.

"Huh? Why, all of the sudden..?"

"No special reason. You're not busy anyways, right..? I thought this is the perfect time to hang out."

"... You're saying that as if we never get so see each other, although we've been hanging out a lot lately." I say, reaching for my pills.

He rolls his eyes.
"Whatever, I wanna spend more time with you!"

I chuckle and shake my head ironically.
"Okay fine. You are right, I am free for the next few days."

"Awesome! Let's go on a date!"

"??? Today?" I question irritated, dry swallowing one pill.

"Whenever you want~"

He's in such a good mood, I can't say no to him..

"L-Let's do that on the weekends okay? I gotta have to go to work, and a date would just disturb my schedule.."

"Okay sure" He smiles and leans back into his seat.
"Then what place? Mine or yours?"

"Ah... We can go to mine if you want to? Jin should be at home and maybe he already made some lunch"

"Sounds good. I'll text Mum that I'm gonna come home later" He hums as he takes out his phone.

I nod and start the engine.

.
.
.

Arriving at home, we get out of the car and enter the house.
Quiet radio music is playing...

It's jazz.

In the hallway I recognize Namjoon's shoes, meaning he's here too.

"Hyung??"
Jimin and I take off our shoes and walk towards the living room.