~ 육십사 ~

PoV: Yoongi
The next day panic is up.

We both overslept,
woke up at 8:45am. (school begin's 8am)

For Jimin it's not a problem, because first of all; many students skip school after their final exams, the teachers barely care. And secondly, I'm his class teacher so I can just let it pass.

For me however, this is really bad. I'm the teacher, and HAVE to go to school.

Right after I woke up and realized how late I was, I tried to call Jin, but he didn't pick up.
And since it would have been way too suspicious to enter the classroom with Jimin, both of us late, he ended up staying at home for today. I hurried up, got dressed, didn't even shower, and drove straight to school.

So yeah, that was my morning. Arrived at school at 9:30am, basically missed two lessons. The students gave me weird looks, but of course they didn't mind at all.
While I wasn't there, they were probably messing around.
.....Whatever. Their semester is almost over, nothing matters anymore.

The rest of the day was pretty normal. But what didn't leave my mind, was that thing about Jimin's secret little talent... A singing career would be perfect for him, but I don't know if he'd like that. And I have no idea where to start. Should he sign up for a music school? Or go straight to some talent/singing casting ?
Definitely gotta talk to him about that later.

final lesson:

"Okay, let's talk about the school festival." I speak as I get a piece of chalk and walk over to the blackboard, preparing to write suggestions down. "Do you guys already have any plans on what our class is going to do?"

"Ahh, shouldn't we do this with all students present? Park Jimin is missing" A girl in the first row says. Lisa Manoban.

"Who the hell needs that brat? He's most likely skipping school, We don't need him." I huff.

Yeah, who needs Jimin anyways?

Me?

Phahaha.... ............

"Maybe something horror themed??" A student then suggests.

"Hmm. I think Mr. Kim said that his class is already taking part on that." I say, rejecting it.

"Potato sack race ?"

Oh god...

"Karaoke Stage!"

"Donut on a string !"

"Craft Making"

"Hula Hoop Contest"

"Baseball toss"

So damn many ideas... I write all of them down on the blackboard.

"Don't you think... something more simple would be better..?" I ask unmotivated.

Jung Hoseok raises his hand.
"Maybe a coffee shop?" He suggests.

"Ohh, mh I like that" I reply and write his idea down as well.
Though caffee shops are the most basic thing ever..
"Maybe we could jazz it up a little bit..."

"Oh!" Kim Taehyung suddenly shouts.
"How about a coffee shop with cross-dressers !"

....He didn't say that, right?

"Huuuh?!" The whole class is shocked and glares at Taehyung.

The guys look rather mad, while the girls are just giggling and imagining funny situations.

"Tae, are you stupid?? We're gonna have to wear skirts!" Hoseok complains, grabbing him by the collar.

"Haha what's so wrong with that~~" He laughs.