~ 이십이 ~

PoV: Yoongi
Even after hours of talking and fighting, Jin didn't change his mind. >No means no.<

Asshole. Great friend. Very good friend, my ass.
At the end of the day he can't controll me So I'm not going to end this relationship.

.
.
.

The next day, after school:

"Jimin" I tap his shoulder when we make our way out of school.

"Hm?"

"Can I come to your place?" I ask him.

"Uhmm y-yes sure no problem. .. Still arguing with Mr. Kim?" He looks a little worried.

"Yea... Don't mind it, he'll have to accept it eventually" I say.

"You're doing this for me, Yoongi.. I am so touched !" Jimin says overdramatically as he pretends to wipe a tear off his eye.

"Shut up" I chuckle at his sillyness.

We then get in my car and start driving.

.
.
.

"Ohh Yoongi~ Visiting us again?" Jimins mother welcomes us happily.

"Muum" Jimin rolls his eyes.

I bow politely and return the smile.
"Hello Mrs. Park, good looking as always"

I have no idea when I turned into a courtier.

"Oh my~"

Jimin gives me that 'dude what the fuck' - look.

I shrug it off.

"Right! Jimin, your father already came home today, let's introduce him to Yoongi."

His father??

"Dad? He usually comes at the weekends, what happened?" Jimin asks confused.

Mrs. Park doesn't pay attention to Jimin's question, she just steps back to the stairs and looks up.
"Honeeeyy. Come down, please. Jimin's new friend is here to visit us~!"

Only a few seconds later the man comes downstairs.

Wow. He is even tall.. like 6'2.
That actually makes me wonder why Jimin is no giant. I mean, his mother is tall.. his father is tall. But Jimin is average?
Will he grow more? .. Maybe. Maybe not.

"Hello, so you're Min Yoongi? My wife talks about you non stop, haha" And his voice is hella deep. [Imagine Flowsik lmfao]

"Yes, uhm Nice to meet you, Sir" I reply.

"Dad why are you already back?" Jimin asks curiously.

"Hey Jimin. There were some problems with the building we were working at so we canceled this weeks mission." His father explains.

"I see. Anyway, Yoongi and I are going to my room, see ya" Jimin takes my hand and pulls me to the stairs.

"Wait wait, don't you wanna eat something, Yoongi?" His mother asks.

"N-No, thank you very much Mrs. Park!" I answer before I end up getting dragged into Jimins room.

"Jimin, why the rush?" I ask him confused.

"Sorry" He sighs.
"But they'd ask you so many questions and I wanted to avoid that"

Was he trying to avoid the stress for me?

"Well.. I'm tired to be honest. Mind me taking a nap?"
I sit down on Jimins bed and look at him.

"Of course. Are you okay? "