~ 팔 ~

PoV: Jimin
"WHAT?! A DATE WITH THAT BOY? ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?" Taehyung shouts madly.

"S-Shhh, Taehyung! Be quiet!" Hoseok tries to calm him down.

Yeah, we explained him the situation that Jungkook (a student two years younger than us) is going to help us with our project if Tae is going on a date with him. It's a deal so he can't say no.

"Tae.. You just hang out with him, okay? You don't have to kiss or fuck him" I roll my eyes.

"..But-"

"Just. Hanging. Out." I repeat with a glare.
"You don't wanna get a bad grade either... right?" I frown at him.

"....Jeez..... Fine" he sighs desperately.
"At least he's not ugly" he adds.

We'll see how this is going to work out.

.
.
.

PoV: Yoongi
The week went by pretty fast and surprisingly quiet. Jimin stopped teasing me for some unknown reason and kept his mouth shut. I'm not complaining about it.

Monday. Today's the day the students have to show their presentation.
At first it went well, mostly B's and a few C's that I gave.
But then it's Jimin's turn.. I am excited to see him and his group fail, I have to admit. But it turns out to be different.

"Jimin..." I grumble, looking at him after they finished their presentation.

"Hm?" He smiles innocently.

"Did you pay someone to write this for you?" I glare.

"N-Nope! Is it that good, Mr. Min?~ Do we get an A+?" he asks, mentally punching my nerves.

"... An A. Now sit down, we're gonna talk later."

The boys start cheering proudly, grinning at each other and giving high fives.

It was really good, almost perfect. They even mentioned homosexual celebreties and didn't sound as homophobic as they usually do. Especially Jimin.

I'm not slow, I  b e t  they forced someone to do this.
Gotta check that out later.

....

One week later:
"Ready for another private lesson, Chimchim?" I wink at him as he's about to leave the classroom, lunchtime just started.

The wink was really a little too much, I know, but I think it's funny. He didn't bully me at all for the last 5 days, is it weird that I'm trying to trigger his anger?

He looks at me and makes a disgusted expression.

"........ Sure.. When exactly..?" he asks, seemingly confused by my behaivor.

"6pm" I reply.

He winces and stays quiet.

"... Can I stay at home? I'm gonna be drunk this afternoon"

What?

"The fuck you're talking about? Aren't you a minor?" I raise a brow.

"Trust me, you don't want to meet me drunk."

I sigh.
"Drunk or sober,- you come. Got it?"

"Yeah yeah" He then leaves.

I don't wanna teach him math either but this time I really want Jin to see that I'm doing what he told me to.. And at 6pm he's supposed to be at home so that should work out.

Later that day:

The door bell rings. I look at the door and realize that it's already 6:16pm.
"At least he's not too late" I mumble to myself as I'm opening the door.

"Yoooo, konbanwa senseeii~"

Wow.
A very drunk Park Jimin totters inside my house, speaking... Japanese?

"Why? Why Japanese?" I ask, wondering why or who he was drinking with.

"Hai desu, konichiwa !!! Hai hai, coka cola wa suki desu!"

It's hard to hold my laugher back. I can't believe Jimin sounds like an actual weeb right now.