~ 사십팔 ~

PoV: Yoongi
Jimin told me that his mother really did believe the lie about our breakup.. They're still having conversations about it and she wants to tell his father too, but she promised to cut that out.

Literally in the same week we decided to meet again. Jimin invited himself over to my house, didn't even think about waiting for time to pass so his mother would forget about all this.
And of course my lonely ass couldn't say no to him.

Jin and I found a good rhythm for managing the school system, and the other teachers help us out, too, so we're not as stressed out as we were in the beginning. However, some things are getting messed up. The final exams are supposed to be in two months, but now it's 15 weeks.. That is really not good, but we can't help it.

.
.

The door bell rings.

My fingers are tingling, my heart is racing, I feel so excited when I know I'm not supposed to.

I just want to cuddle with him so badly.

Maybe just eat something,

maybe just watch a movie

or maybe do some dirty stuff.

..Yeah, I'm gross.

Quickly I get up from my cozy bed and waddle to the front door, opening it with excitement.

"Heya, Yoongi~" The young boy greets with a bright smile.

"Hey, how are you?" I hum as I hug him and hope he doesn't have any bad news about his family.
"Your dad should be home by now, right? Is everything good?"

"Yeah, everything is quite normal. And I told Mum I'm sleeping at Tae's house." He confirms.

"Hmmm, really? No lies?"

"No lies!"

Except the lie towards his mother lol.

"Okay, let's go then" I say and take his hand to lead him to my room.

Forceful I push him onto the bed and lay down on top for him.

Just for cuddling purposes.

"UwU, Somebody seems very clingy the past few weeks" Jimin chuckles.

"Did you just say 'uwu' ?" I ask grossed out.

"I always uwu"

"No you don't"

"Yes I do. Mentally."

"..."

"......... Love you"

"Okay, big weirdo, now tell me something more interesting" I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Like what?"

"I don't know."

"Where's Kim?" He asks.

"Either here or not. What does it matter?"

"Oh? I thought you can't handle being alone?"

"It got better since we met" I reply.

"We??"

"You and I."

I feel Jimin's chest raising as he's taking a deep breath.

".. I'm honored to hear that"

I smile and nod.

He then starts caressing my lower back and kissing my neck, giving me instant goosebumps all over my body.