~ 십일 ~

This is basically a vkook chapter, i'm sorry if you don't ship it :(

------------

PoV: Taehyung
"Hmmm.. then how about a movie?" He suggests as we enter the living room.

Wow, their TV screen is gigantic.

"Sure" I smile at him and sit down on the couch.

The younger nods and goes over to the dvd player, which is placed on a shelf under the television.
He hums happily as he's looking through the big amount of dvds they have storaged in a little box.

This is already the fourth time I'm meeting Kookie, but this time is different. His parents are not at home, and for some reason it's making me hella nervous. I feel nervous and shaky.

"Are you okay with any genre? Comedy, action, horror, romance.. "

"I'm fine with anything" I reply.

"Okie dokie, i'm just gonna play the Suicide Squad movie then"

"Sure~"

After he turns the tv on and starts the movie, he sits down next to me - v e r y close actually - and leans against my shoulder. Almost snuggly.

"Hmm, a-aren't you hungry, Jungkook?" I ask just to kind of deal with my own nervousness.

"Huh? Should I order us something?"

"No no, I'm not hungry.. I was just wondering if you are..."

He shakes his head and smiles at me.
"Nope, me neither~" he chuckles before wrapping his arms around my arm and snuggling against my shoulder like before

Good lord, help me...

.
.
.

I really can't pay attention to the movie, my eyes keep automatically looking at the little guy next to me.

"Hmm~ You know, I really like you Tae" He breaks the silence, but with words that make me more nervous than I already was.
"But I am curious"

He moves away, keeping his eyes on me. Those beautiful hazel-brown eyes.

"I'm glad you're fine with hanging out with me, but.. why? Do you think I can actually be a good friend? Or... could it be, that Jimin guy is forcing you?-"

"No! No, that's not it. Please, don't think like that.. I'm meeting you because I want to." I explain immediately.

The youngers eyes glow up with happiness.
"R-Really?? Wow, that makes me so happy.." he giggles as he's looking shyly down at his hands.

Damn, he's looking so cute.

"Kookie.." I reach for his hair, stroking it without even noticing.

"Yeah?" He looks at me with his big sparkly bunny eyes.

No, wait what am I doing here?

Quickly I shake my head and get up.

"I-I think I should go home." I say as I'm heading towards the door, but Jungkook stops me right away by holding me by my wrist.

"Wait-... W-Why? Why do you wanna leave already?.. Did I do or say something wrong?" His expression turns into such sad one, it makes me feel terrible.

"No, that's not it.." I mumble uncertain.

"Did I act too clingy? Too annoying..?" He keeps asking.