~ 이십일 ~

PoV: Jimin
Two weeks later.

So far it's been going very well.
From time to time Yoongi and I started visiting each other, and the only people who are suspicious about it are my buddies Tae and Hoseokie.
They keep making fun of me and asking questions like "whats that between the two of you??", "Chimchiimm, we see your heart eyes for Mr. Min~!" etc.
It's a little annoying but I can forgive them.

.

"Jimin?"
Yoongi's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

"oh- Sorry, what is it?" I smile at him.

"Is everything alright? You seemed so lost in your mind for a second" He tilts his head.

"Naah~ I was just thinking of how much I like you~~" I hum as I pull the older onto my lap.

"H-Hey, if Jin comes in we'll be-"

"Oh he's here?" I ask surprised.

"Yes, you idiot, he is" He jumps off my lap and looks at me.
"I think instead of wasting time with cuddling, we should really do those tutoring lessons. Its good for you, Jimin"

"Noo, don't wannaaa" I whine, leaning back in the chair.

"Denying is not allowed. C'mon, here. Do some of these tasks" Yoongi gets a book out of his drawers, places it on the table and opens a random page.
Urgh, I really hate math.

"Yooongii" I put on my innocent puppy eyes and pout at my teacher.

"What?.. Don't give me that look, i-it won't change anything.. Study!" He crosses his arms.
I know how close I was about to change his mind though.

"Okay.... Wait.. what's my reward?" I ask with a grin then.

"Reward?" Yoongi raises his brows.
"Since when do you expect rewards?" He adds.

"Oh well, y'know~ We've just started dating recently and~ Clearly I don't wanna do those stupid math tasks So uhh~. Some praises might motivate me. ?" I chuckle, playing with my fingers.

Yoongi squints his eyes, judging me.

"Hmmm.. A little kiss for every correct answer ?" He suggests.

"Deal!!" I almost shout.

After he said that, I grab some paper and a pen, and start writing down notes to the tasks.

.
.
.

At the end I got only 5 out of 12 right... Well, seems like no matter how motivated I am.. I'll never understand mathematics. Never.
Those 5 kisses on my cheek were still great tho!

"Wow, you are.. truly hopeless. How can math be that hard for you?" Yoongi asks surprised when he takes my hand and pulls me up.

"Shut up." I sulk

Yoongi chuckles.
"It's okay, don't be sad. That's enough for today, mhm?" He leads me to the bed.

"Woah, really?" It's been only like 15 minutes though??

"Really. You screwed up, but I could see that you at least tried" He smiles sweetly, forcing me to sit down on the mattress.

I just follow his every beautiful movement when he takes a seat on my lap and wraps his arms around my neck.
God, please let this be my real reward.

"You did really good" He whispers before kissing me so softly I could barely feel it.

"Yoongi..."

I grab his waist and pull him closer, just to connect our lips one more time.

The older moans into the kiss, for whatever fucking reason, and my mind could go wild just by that. Just by one single moan.