~ 십이 ~

PoV: Jimin
"Jimin"

"I'm with Hoseok and Taehyu-"

"No, you are not"

Huh?

"Your partner is going to be me" The teacher smiles as he gets up.

...

Huh?!!!!?

.
.
.

Monday morning. A camping trip. Hell - fucking - yeah.

Just kidding.

W h y ?
W h y am I standing here, in FRONT Of my Teachers house door, WAITING FOR HIM.?!

Why :') Why why why why why why why. Why me. Why did I have to be his partner? Why couldn't he choose one of the other teachers? This is a misery. I'm doomed. Besides, why the hell are we going on a camping trip in the first place?

Nobody in our class is curious about astrology or surviving in the nature.
Gosh, I am beyond pissed.

..

Finally the door opens.

"Oh there you are"
A tired looking, grown-ass man (more or less, considering how short and young looking he is) slowly opens the door using his foot because he's carrying a bunch of random shit on his arms.
"Some help would be really nice" he mumbles.

"Help yourself" I hiss annoyed and step to the side, giving him at least some space to leave the house.

But before he could even say anything, he looses his strength and let's all the stuff fall onto the ground, making a hella amount of noises.

"Orgh- fuck! Why couldn't you just take a few things? Are you that useless??" He shouts angry.

Oh please, I couldn't care less.

I just shrug and stare into the air.

The other male sighs hopelessly and kneels down, picking some stuff up.

"You're an idiot.. I didn't want to be in a team with you either" he mutters.

"Hm?" I look at him with confusion.
"What do you mean? Who put us in a team then?"

"..I mean, sure I could have chosen any other student but the point is that I wasn't able to have a teacher as a partner. The reason for that is complicated organisation stuff, so let's not- Argh!" While he was explaining, half of the stuff he just grabbed fell on the ground once again.

"Jeez, are your hands itching or what?"
I decide to help him a little since he seems so helpless.
"Aren't you always bragging about how strong you are? I don't think you can beat me up if you can't even carry this by yourself"

"Shut up! .. You can try carrying this all by yourself, too... It's heavier than you think" He pouts embarrassed.

I just chuckle and don't comment on that.

"Anyways. Let's try to get along for the next few days. If we keep fighting the trip is going to end in a chaos"

"With fire 'n shit?" I grin.

"..Yeah" he laughs, leading us to a car after we pick everything up.

"Oh, your car?" I ask curiously.

"Mhm"

"Wow, I never saw you driving a car before"

"Well.. yes, I rarely drive."

"Why is that?"

He shrugs and opens the trunk.
"Just throw the stuff in here"

I do as he says and get in the car afterwards.