12:right here

"You think you could figure this out?" I asked Freya, she walked over to her table grabbing a bowl and her grimoire.

"I can try but, I need her blood"
"Does it have to be a lot?"
"No, just a pinch on her finger should be fine"

I nodded and she pricked Adira's finger, squeezing a drop of blood in the bowl.

Freya added more things and then started chanting a spell. Me and Adira stayed back, letting her do her work.

She finished but looked shooken up. "You okay?". She turned around and faced me.
"It's a curse"
"What is?"
"The merge"

"Look, what I got from the spell is that for 2,000 years the Gemini Coven kept track of the travelers so that they would be unable to break the curse put on them as punishment for Silas and Qetsiyah creating The Immortality Spell"

"Their mission was to keep them from getting their hands on Silas and Amara's doppelgängers to break the curse"She explained.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

We sat down and talked more about it. The curse placed on the Gemini Coven, we got that down. The only question left is why are Adira and Airis different.

"Okay, but you didn't get anything about the siphon part?"
"No, I'm sorry"

I let out a sigh, I thanked her and we started heading back home.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Kai was waiting outside for me when I pulled in the driveway of the Salvatore house. I carried Adira up to her room where I found Airis in a deep sleep on the other bed.

I kissed them good night and made my way back downstairs.

"Andrea-" Kai softly grabbed my arm.
"Don't touch me" I served myself a cup of bourbon and gulped it down, then served myself another one.

"It's happening again, isn't it?"
"What is?"
"The whole drinking-problem"

"Please, don't act so worried now when you didn't give a damn about me or your children six years ago"
"That is in the past!"

"Don't do that"
I sensed people were watching us, but I was too lazy to put up a silencing spell. Kai kept going on about how he changed, all I could do was chuckle. He stared at me confused.

The more we fought, the higher we raised our voices. "I can't just sit by and do nothing when you're suffering so much. So just please, talk to me"

I stayed silent, ignoring him. Kai walked closer to me and stood dangerously close to me.

"What, huh? Open your eyes Andrea! Im here, with you! And I am one if the people that haven't left your side, one of the people who hasn't walked out-"

"No, I know what walking out is. And trust me you did. The sad part about it was the you didn't call, text, nothing! You just simply left, and so you want to know who was there for me? Your brother"

"Don't make this about him-"
"It's the truth! Whether you want to hear it or not, he was there; For me and the twins"

"Can you at least forgive me?"
"Trust me I want too, but I just can't find a way to excuse you for running away for five years. Brandon he... I just-"

"You want him back" Kai whispered, I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.
"I never said that! The only thing I said was that he was there for me and-"

"And the twins! I know. When you got snapped away, the girls were sad, do you want to know who they asked for? They asked for Brandon. You don't think that hurt me?"

"I nerver said it didn't! You are the one who can't get over the fact that me and your brother had a relationship. He's gone, he left too" I said.

"So I'm giving you two options, you leave and never come back again or you stay here, with me, and we can work this out. No more second chances Malachai, because I can't do this anymore; not with you", tears streamed down my face.

He shook his head and started walking upstairs, I groaned and pulled him back to me with magic.
"Are you in or out!?" I shout in his face. I felt the vampire veins crippling under my eyes.

"Im in, dammit!" He yelled back, his vamp-face also coming out. His hands traveled to my face and pulled me in, crashing our lips together while he siphoned a little magic from me.

We heard someone clear their throat. I pulled away only to find Elena, Stefan, Damon, Caroline, and Bonnie watching us from the kitchen.

"What? It's how we work things out" I muttered, they hummed in response and Kai pulled me upstairs.

I got in bed and pulled the sheets up, Kai joined me a few minutes later. "Im sorry" He apologized, I let a sigh escape from my mouth.

"How about we just let it go for now"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. I love you"
"I love you too"

I love you too, those words echoing in my head as I slowly start drifting away into the darkness.

a/n: hey guys! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i know its a little shorter, sorry. but, thank you so much for the support on this story and the previous one. bye!

(have a goodmorning, goodnight, or good afternoon. love yall<3)