07:don't push it

We left the party, Hope opened her gifts and enjoyed them so that was the most important part. As we all got back in the cars, I got an immediate call from Wanda.

"What's up?"
"Andrea"
"You good?"
"I need your help, there's something going on in a place called Wakanda. You think you could help?"

"Uh yeah. I'll make it there a little later though, is that okay?"
"Yes just please hurry"
She hung up the phone and I quickly drove home. Wanda sent over the details.

I met everyone at the Salvatore house and explained everything that will be going down. "So could you guys watch the girls for me?"

"Sure, just come home safe" Elena replied. I said goodbye to the girls, and then to the rest. As I made my way out, Kai followed me.

"Okay this wasn't what we agreed"
"Look, I'm going. Whether you want me to or not"
"Kai, if something happens out there... the twins can't afford to loose both of us" I explained.

He shook his head, "Im going, because nothing is going to happen to us". As much as I disagreed, I let him come with me.

•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Wanda?" I asked, walking the halls of a building. Immediately someone pointed a spear at me. "Woah okay hold on" I said, backing up.

"Let her through, she's my sister." I heard Wanda say, she came around the corner with Pietro shortly behind. The guard hesitantly lowered their weapon, letting me through.

"Okay so this is Vision, my boyfriend". Confusion took over my mind as I questioned why she was dating a robot but I kept a straight face, shaking his hand.

A yellow wave passes through his body, making him shiver as if he's about to fall. "Okay, how about you lay down" I said, guiding him to the bed that had a monitor-like thing above.

They talked about removing a stone which is what they call the 'Mind Stone' from his head because some alien-type of guy wants it. I was introduced to everyone, who consisted of Nat, Steve, Sam, Bucky, Bruce, Rhodey, Shuri, and T'Challa. (srry if i forgot anyone)

Before we could discuss anything else, the guard informed T'Challa of something. We have company. The avengers gave me and Kai an earpiece so we could communicate through the battle. He ordered all of the city's defenses to be engaged.

Everyone walked outside, watching as what look like to me some electronic dogs start trying to come through the border. Wanda stayed inside, watching as Shuri tried to remove the mind stone.

"They're killing themselves" The guard said, we watched as half of their bodies got cut off as they tried to enter the border.

T'Challa announced that he wanted the border to drop, allowing the devices and the other army to start fighting against us. Kai siphoned my magic as we start fighting everyone else.

I destroyed some of the creatures with magic, the red glow ripping them apart. One of them lunged at me from behind, knocking me over as the rest gained on me.

I groaned and realized that everyone else was also struggling. "There's too many of 'em!" Bruce said through comms. Just as I was about the give up, thunder apears.

It blast' a bunch of the enemies away from me and everyone else. I looked up to see a guy with a hammer, along side a racoon and a tree.

I got back up, going back to fighting a bunch more of the creatures. Kai helped, trying to relieve some of the energy drain I was getting.

I looked back at the building where Shuri is trying to remove the stone and I see Wanda come out. Looking confused on why she was coming out, then I heard a bunch of yelling.