01:this wasn't what I chose

He immediately walked out of the room. "What? Kai where-where are you going?" I asked. He walked out of the house, slamming the door shut.

The worried looks of my sister and the rest of my family, meeting my eyes. Pietro gave me the look like he knew what just happend, he was about to go after him.

My brother headed to the door but I stopped him with magic.
"Andrea-"
"It's fine. He'll come back", I let tears slip out my eyes, trying my best to stay quiet. Elena came over to me and hugged me tightly as she tried to comfort me.

Thoughts racing through my head as I broke down in her arms. I saw Wanda direct everyone else to the kitchen, telling them what happened.

I got up and wiped my tears, pulling Elena up to my room. I went to the bathroom, grabbed the test and slamed it infront of her.

"Andrea you're?"
"With twins"

Her eyes widened.
"So could you take me to the doctor for a check-up. I want to know if the alcohol from earlier and the little bit of weed yesterday had any side effects" I told her.

She nodded and drove us there. The car ride was silent, she kept looking over at me but I had nothing to tell her. We made it to the doctor's office and waited for an ultrasound.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
"Alright, you are only three month's pregnant so it's pretty early for the substances you used to cause any side effects. That's also why you aren't showing yet" The doctor explained.

"Okay, thank you" Elena replied. I wiped off the gel that was on my stomach and checked out. "Can we buy food?" I asked as we walked to the car.
"There's food at the house"
"Ugh"
"Are the hormones already getting to you or is this just you?"

"Just me, dumbass"
"Hey!"
"Sorry"

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
*4 months later*

"Awww you look cute with a baby bump!" Caroline squealed.
"Caroline, can you grab my shoes their under the bed" I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Why don't you grab them?"
I gave her a look and then pointed at my bump.
"Right, sorry"

"Hey, almost ready to go eat?" Brandon asked, kissing my lips.
"Almost. I still need to brush my hair"

"Just go like that"
"You sure?"
"Yeah. I'll see you downstairs"

I finished putting on my shoes and carried a box full of baby things like bottles, formula, clothes and other stuff for the twins downstairs.

"Hey Brandon?"
"Yeah?"
"I know you made plans for dinner but can we just stay in? Im really tired"

He gave me a smile and nodded. I thanked him and went back to my room, grabbed my "diary" and wrote in it since I haven't opened it since I became a vampire, again.

"Okay so, today marks four months since Kai left. Brandon and I aren't officially together but everyone just considers us dating. Turns out I'm having girls, twin girls. We found out maybe around two weeks ago.

Kai hasn't called, texted, nothing. He just ran off. Things are different, I'm a vampire again. I turned when I was walking late in the afternoon and sat at a park bench. Then someone just shoved thejr wrist into my mouth and snapped my neck.

Brandon found me after I didn't return home for a few hours. Im guessing they knew who I was and that I was pregnant so they killed me to maybe terminate my pregnancy? Im not sure though and we are still looking for them to this day. I still have my magic. Wanda and Pietro have been staying over a lot, it feels good having family around.
The babies are healthy and growing at a good rate.

I've been sober these past months which I am very proud of."

-Andrea Maximoff

I closed it, and started getting ready for bed. I tried going to sleep but I couldn't. The only thing I heard was the clock ticking. I grabbed my phone and texted Elena who was in the house but I didn't want to get up.

'lena
Girls talk?

Girls talk?

lol yes

She called Wanda over to my room. They came in and sat in bed with me. "So how are you doing Andie? We know today marks four months since Kai left" Elena said.
"Well, I'm coping. It's weird. A really big part of me misses him but I'm happy with what I'm doing now"

They gave me sincere smiles.
"Do you have any names for the twins?" Wanda asked, changing the subject.
"I do, Adira and Airis"
"Ohhh that's cute"

We talked more about the twins and them being involved in the Gemini Coven. How they wil have to merge but me and Brandon have been looking for ways out of the coven.

Let's hope this all works out.

a/n: hey guys! welcome to the sequel. I mnow this chapter is a little short but i hope you enjoyed it. just so you all to know bc i feel like yall are going to be mad at me lol, BRANDON AND ANDREA DONT LAST. KAI IS ENDGAME. this is how you pronounce the baby names btw*

Adira=uh-deer-uh
Airis=air-is

bye!<3