04:you can't give up now

Maps. Blood. Magic. Easy right? They're my daughters, I can locate them easily. The spells' not working, try again?

No. This is the third map I've ripped apart and nothing is working. Bonnie has tried helping me, the blood won't move.

Wanda got here a few minutes ago, and no one can locate them. As Bonnie tried the spell one more time I noticed a paper, slowly landing down at the table. Like if someone sent a letter.

I grabbed it, interrupting Bonnie's spell.

"Easy as a game of hide and seek. Except this time, you only have three days"

I observed the paper and the words as much as I could. Then I found it, the symbol. Gemini Coven.
"You've got to be fucking kidding me", I slammed the paper in the table.

My phone started ringing, unknown number.
"Have you received our letter, miss Maximoff?"
"Where the hell are my kids"
"You know, they have to merge. One of them will die. In exchange of a sacrifice. You, one of your daughters, or someone you care deeply for"

They hung up, but sent a message. "Meet me here if you want a lead". I got the adress and I stormed out the house, getting the car ready.

Everyone else followed me, taking other cars. I drove as fast as I could only to be parked outside a warehouse. Everyone followed me in, cautious of our surroundings.

"Didn't think you were that easy to lure in". A guy stood in the middle and closed the door behind us with magic.
"Where are they?" I asked sternly.

"Hmmm. I'm afraid it's not that simple-"
"Where are they!?" I yelled at the guy. He
chuckled in my face. "You're not going to find them" He laughed. I punched him and held his neck, my hands tightening around his throat as I cut off his airway.

I could see my reflection in his eyes, mine turned red.

"You look just like your mother, a monster",
I grabbed his head and turned it the farthest I could, breaking his neck and dropping his body.

"Andrea please calm down"
I turned around and stared at Stefan in disgust. I swung my hand across his face. "You do not get to tell me when to calm down. My kids are missing and we have no lead on where they are nor who they are with. We just know the Gemini coven has them."

"And we wont get a lead if you keep killing them!" He spat.
"I am going to kill whoever I want and whoever I need to kill in order to get my kids back. You will not decide for me nor have an input on my choices." I replied.

We headed back to the house, trying a locater spell once more. Before I know it, the day came to an end. "Andrea, you need to go to sleep" Damon said, tapping my shoulder.
"Don't touch me."

"Andrea, he's right" Elena agreed.
"My kids are out there Elena. They aren't here with me. They are with a coven who basically wants them dead. So I can't just stop."

Brandon was ready for another search, it was almost 2:00 am. I gave Elena one last look before leaving the house again.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"I- I feel like we should stop" Brandon said as we were driving on an empty street, trying to find something that looked familiar to him.

My eyes watered as I knew we had no answers. "Stop the car" I said, he swereved to the side of the road. I got out of the car, throwing up as I felt a pit in my stomach.