06:good luck

Immediately as we got into the car, some guys started chasing after us. Damon drove as fast as he could, passing stop signs and red lights.

The twins were asking what was going on but I couldn't tell them, I don't want them to be scared.
"Wait, they're following me, not the girls. Damon pull over and drop me off " I said sternly.

"Are you crazy!? They want you dead!"
"Exactly, me. Not the girls, pull over!"

He looked at me from the rear-view mirror, shaking his head. I made the car pull over with magic, the red glow wrapping around the steering wheel.

"Andrea!"
"It's fine! Go!" I yelled,

Kai got off with me which was not what I planned but here we are. Damon drove off quickly. The guys who were following us got out of their car and followed Kai and I into the woods.

We stood back-to-back, watching everything around us. The shadows of the people getting closer were being darkened as the moonlight shined through the trees.

"Ready?" Kai asked,
"Whenever you are" I smirked and held my hands out, allowing him to siphon some of my magic for extra strength.

The guys lunged at us, all of them with some type of weapon. Kai and I were fighting them, the red glow of my magic wrapping around two men, snapping their necks while Kai threw some of them into trees.

Before I could fight the other one, someone was shooting wooden bullets. I heard Kai groan and guessed one of them got him.

I made a shield, trying to give him time to pull it out. They were closing on us as more and more, bullets were bouncing off of my shield.

Kai and I moaned in pain as someone was inflicting it, they had a witch. I dropped the magical shield I was holding, allowing some bullets to pierce through our skin.

I looked up, finding more than one witch. A whole coven. "What are they chanting?" I whisper-yelled, I fell to my knees as I was holding my throbbing head.

"It's the spell for the prison world!" He groaned, my eyes widened. Then I realized, these are the Bennet witches.

"Wait! I know Bonnie!" I yelled out, they stopped chanting but kept the pain going. "How do you know her?" they asked sternly.

"She's my friend- Im Andrea, Elena Gilbert's sister!" I told them, barely able to form words. The pain stopped, Kai and I gasped in relief as we looked up at them.

"Bonnie wouldn't be friends with such monsters"
"Well maybe you don't know her at all"

My eyes reddened, the witches tried throwing me down but my magic stopped it. Both of us fighting with magic, I pushed them instead as the red glow caused a wave, making them fall.

Kai grabbed my shoulder, quickly cloaking the both of us. We limped our way to the Salvatore house as we still have some bullets in our skin.

I knocked on the door, Elena slowly opened but quickly let us in as soon as she saw me. "Oh god, I knew it was a bad idea letting you guys off " She said, helping me to the couch.

"Owowowow" I complained as Elena was helping me take the bullets out, "Ow!" She yelled as I dug my nails into her arm.

"Sorry, it just hurts a lot"
"There, that was the last one"

I looked down at my stomach, the wound slowly healing. "Mommy!" The twins yelled, running up to me. "I was scared, mom" Airis complained.

"I know, I'm sorry. But I'm okay and we are all safe now". Before I could say anything more, I saw Bonnie walk in.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked her, she nodded and went into the kitchen. Damon noticed and called the girls over, telling them it was movie night.

I made my way to the kitchen, Kai went upstairs to shower. "Are you okay?" Bonnie asked, pulling a chair out for me.

"Yeah. When we were out there fighting the guys. There was witches, specifically Bennett witches."
Her jaw tightened.

"I just want to know if you had anything to do with that, or if you knew they were coming after me"
"No, no. I didn't, I'm so sorry that happened. Did they hurt you?"
"Just a little pain spell and they tried sending Kai and I into a prison world"

"Oh my- that's not little! I can tell them to lay off-"
"No it's fine, I told them you are my friend and they left me a lone for a bit then called me a monster" I chuckled.

"Well you're not. And I'm glad I have a friend like you"
"Don't get all soft on me Bennett, might just think you like me" I smiled.

She laughed and we walked back in to the living room. We watched a bit of T.V. Kai and Damon walked back downstairs, "The girls fell asleep not even ten minutes into the movie" Damon said.

I thanked him and everyone sat on the couches, drinking bourbon and talking. Rebekah called, she said her and the other Mikealson's were going to pay a visit in a few days.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
*a few day later*

Rebekah was helping me do the girls' hair as we got them ready to go to Hope's birthday party that the Mikealson's were hosting here in Mystic Falls.

By party I mean me and my friends, and the Mikealson's. "I just got off the phone with Freya and heard Hayley and Jackson having s-"
Rebekah's eyes widened as she knew what he was going to say, she quickly covered his mouth.

"Nik! There are kids present, you can't talk about    S-E-X infront of four-year olds!"
"We're five, and you just spelled sex" Airis replied.

I snorted. "Wait, Hayley isn't here?"
"No. She is supposed to be arriving right now along with Hope. We also just heard that Marcel doesn't want us in our city, anymore". I was going to say something when Adira asked a question.

"Mommy?"
"Yeah?"
"Why aren't auntie Rebekah and Marcel dating? I thought they loved eachother"

My eyes widened as I didn't know what to say, "Well- I- He couldn't handle that she was his B-O-S-S. Don't ever date a man who can't handle your
P-O-W-E-R." I replied,

Rebekah and Klaus smiled at me as I finished brushing the girls' hair.

I grabbed the gifts, and made our way to where the party was going to be.

Let's just hope that nothing goes wrong.

a/n: hey guys! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. sorry if this chapter was boring, i got some writers block right now. I have noticed that some of you guys know that some of the dialouge is from greys anatomy, cool to have some grey watchers on here as well. just a heads up for next chapter, we will be skipping through the birthday party. I also know that Jackson and Hayley don't last five years but lets just ignore that right now lol. thank you for all the love and support on both stories! bye <3