02:are we friends or family?

I woke up to Brandon playing with my hair. He asked if I wanted breakfast, I nodded and he went downstairs to get it ready.

I followed shortly behind him, "What are you guys doing?" I asked as I saw Bonnie, Elena, Caroline and Stefan huddled around a table.

"A locater spell. Damon was taken by some vampire thing called Augustine"Bonnie explained.
"Could you do it? You know, you are stronger"

I groaned as I felt pressure on my stomach
"Nope"
"Andie" Elena said.

"My water just broke" I said, looking down on the floor to see a puddle of fluid.
"Oh my god, okay wow. I can call some people, they can help you out while you are giving birth" Wanda said as she came out of her room.

"Alright then" I said, walking back to the stairs to get to my room.
"Okay how about I help you up there" Stefan said, reaching for my arm. I smacked his hand away.

"Im pregnant, not helpless"

•*•*••*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
BONNIE'S POV:

Elena made some calls to the Mikealson's, inviting them over for when Andrea is done doing her business.

They got here a little early. "Where is she?" Rebekah asked. We heard Andrea scream, the house started shaking again.

"Upstairs with Wanda" I explained. Brandon was pacing around the living room.
"Fuck" We heard her yell, everyone chuckled a little.
"You didn't have a problem having sex did you!", Klaus yelled out.
"Shut up Klaus!" She replied as the house shook more.

Another hour passed when Wanda came downstairs.
"She's done"
"Can we see her?" Elena asked
"Yeah but you should probably bring her some blood bags" She replied.

We all nodded and brought her some upstairs. "Hey you" Brandon said, walking right up to Andie and giving her a kiss. "They look so tiny!" Elena squealed, going over to the babies.

"Don't say that to the person who just pushed them out" Andie laughed, sipping from one of the blood bags. "Can we hold them?" I asked, "Yeah just wash your hands first, please" She replied.

We all nodded and made a line for the sink as everyone was excited. "Okay. Which one's which?" I asked.
"Adira is the darker haired one and Airis has the lighter hair" Andie explained.

We passed them to eachother and everyone enjoyed the time with the twins. We all left to let Andrea rest and have her alone time with the kids.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
ANDIE'S POV
*5 years later* (ik, big time skip srry)

"Mommy I can't do it." Airis cried.
"Yes you can, just think of what you want to do" I explained to her.

I have been showing the twins their abilities with their magic. Adira has got it down but Airis is struggling a little bit. I showed them how to make a shield but now we are practicing how to pick things up.

"Just close your eyes and concentrate, okay?"
She nodded and followed what I said. I smiled as I saw her hand glowed, the red magic wrapping around her stuffed animal we were practicing with.

She peeked with one eye to see, excitement filled her eyes. Her sister and I cheered as Adira went to go hug her. They heard the front door open and went to go look who it was.

"Dad!" They yelled as Brandon walked through the door. "Hey guys!" He said, putting down his bags and picking up the both of them.

I watched as one of them played with his shirt and the other played with his hair. Elena walked over to me with my phone, "It's Klaus" She said.