Akutagawa x Higuchi: Moonlit wanders

Start bij het begin

The more he got to be near her, making him see her clearly, the more he thought she was about to fall.

Limping, she was heading home. She hadn't stopped once since he saw her. Perheps someone was waiting for her. Maybe family, parents, or her partner.

'...If that was the case, then I would be unwanted... I'll leave her in the hands of the ones she cares the most.' He thought, stopping his walk.

It was almost quarter past four, and thought of going back home, he had to sleep.

And so he did.

~

The day after, Akutagawa and Higuchi went for a mission together along the Black Lizard, an assault group of Port Mafia that handled its most unsavory jobs.

He thought she would've been off work, since she was injuried, however there she was.

Higuchi acted composed, doing her job as it requested, which he found eighter strange and not.

He knew her. She would never put herself before her mission, but even so, she was being reckless about her leg, as if she knew it wouldn't give in.

And if it did?

Higuchi shooted her bullets with the submachine she held in her hands, Her perfect aim made them fall on the ground, one by one.

Gin, a renowned hitman, and one of the commanders of the Black LIzard, sliced the necks of their enemies, covered by Tachihara, who shooted down all those that tried to aim her.

Rashōmon impalated most of their targets that were far from their position.

And quickly, the five of them got out the warehouse victorious, as always.

Gin was cleaning the blade from blood.

Hirostu lighted a cigarette, like his usual.

Akutagawa silently leaded the way to everyone.

A red haired guy, almost jumped on Higuchi, making her move to side, which pained her, as she stayed on the injuried leg alone.

"Tachihara?" She asked with a slightly shivering voice, a cold sweat crossed her cheek. "What is it?"

"Ya thought it was an attack? Don't worry. I'd like to have a little talk, but... Ya know, both Grumps and that creepy man are not champions in it." Said him, referring to his comrades of the Black Lizard, Hirotsu and Gin.

"Yeah, quite true. Gin never talks, while Hirotsu-san is smoking, we should let him enjoy his cigarette." Replied Higuchi, breaking her job's serious face.

"Hey, big sis, d'ya like to go for a run?" He proposed chuckling, seeming quite enthusiast to his propose.

"...A run?" Asked Higuchi, quite unwilling to accept.

"Why not?" Replied him with another question.

"I'd prefer not, I am pretty tired in these days." She answered with a yawn, covered from her hand.

"Hm... Maybe I should corrupt Kajī to throw you his lemon bombs, that way ya'd surely run...!" He cheerfully exclaimed, chuckling at his phrase.

"Errr- How about you doing nothing like that?" She faintly laughed, keeping her speed.

~

The two of them entered in their shared office.

Akutagawa eyed at Higuchi, giving her a bad look, to which she asked him if she had done anything wrong in their task.