•.¸♡ 18.Epilogue ♡¸.•.

...
"baby where are you?"
"here..." jin heard jungkook running voice making him chuckle.
"hey baby you up?" jin turned and saw jungkook hands full of baby bags making me sigh. They already have a closet full of baby clothes and toys.
Jungkook hugged him smiling.
"how are you baby?"
"i am feeling great. More now in your as. So super rr great."
"Ooo did baby disturb or pain you ha?" jin shucked when jungkook sat on knees and lifted his shirt. He held the wall to held him stand as he was feeling it difficult for laughing watching jungkook baby talk with his stomach.
"did your daddy feed you? Hm?... He didn't? Okay I'll feed you and your daddy good okay? Yes yes I'll give him punishment too. Don't worry."
Jin bit his lips when jungkook stood up giggling.
"love you baby" jin hugged him placing his head on jungkook chest.
"I love you too."
"baby you know you looking sooo mine." jin hummed. He know after his tummy grown he wore jungkook shirts more. He took day off from his flower shop as he was finding difficult handling it.
Jungkook pulled him more close holding his cheeks.
"time to get naked." jin yelped when jungkook pushed two fingers at once.
"d-d-"
"nope daddy. Say daddy" jin held his shirt tightly as jungkook scissored him going deep.
"daddy go in ahh. Yes.. Yours. Daddy!" jin eyes rolled back when fingers become three.
"oooh my. Can't take it." jungkook held his waist taking him to couch sitting on and taking jin on his thighs.
"remove it baby.. I wanna see my baby whole" jin moaned having jungkook deep in him. He in a swift threw the shirt away and looked deep in his husband eyes. Claiming his eyes. They were wildly making out. Jungkook once hand was on Jin waist making sure of Jin safety.
"baby fuck yourself on my fingers wanna see how you do." jin nodded and stood and sit pushing it more deep. Jungkook hugged him and started sucking his buds.
"baby soo good."
"can't take it. Put it in now!
-
" baby you sure you okay to go? It's not necessary to.. We can call Jimin. "
" no dociee it's his first time after his marriage. I want to be with him as he was with us. " jungkook smiled and turned to Jin legs massaging softly making jin calm and soothed.
" baby you good? "
" yes. Thank you. I was having a hard time with my legs. "
" everything for you baby. Do you need massage somewhere else.? "
" no come here. Wanna sleep hugging you. You didn't came to bed for two days wanting to break your laptop." jin pouted making jungkook chuckle. Jungkook laid and took jin in his arms.
" sorry baby. We were just opening new department and-"
" no hospital talk. I no! "
" haha okay baby. I am so sorry. Wanna eat? "
" nope I am good. I wanna have good sleep then you making us apple pie" jin happily hummed adjusting himself on jungkook body.
"i am?"
"i said so. Now close your eyes. Love you..." jungkook wrapped his arms around smiling at his life his family.
"love you too my baby. Love you so much." he placed his hands on Jin swollen stomach smiled when he felt a kick.
"ahh you made her awake." jin held his stomach as he started feeling more kicks.
"baby i am so sorry. Hugg me tight I'll make our princess sleep. Please let me."
"fine." jin hugged him tighter when he felt kicks. He bit jungkook chest to control the pain and jungkook felt himself getting emotional at how jin was feeling..
"shh baby. My princess it's okay. It's time for you to sleep. See your daddy is tired and want some rest. Hmm? Let's sleep. I know you are excited meeting your uncle. Hhaha yes I know. Now get to sleep so you can be excited later. Hey goood girl. My lovely baby" jungkook smiled proudly when he felt no kicks anymore and saw jin sleeping. He tucked jin hair away and kissed his head.
"I am happy you come in life. I love you so much. I am happy I was not shy as always or I wouldn't have you with me. In my arms.  Like I imagined. I love you."
_

˙·٠•●♥
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ɴᴏ 1. ᴅᴏɴᴇ. sᴏ ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ 'ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ' ɪs ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ. I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪғ I ɢᴇᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛs ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ sᴏ I'ʟʟ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ EPILOGUE ɴᴏ. 2
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ.
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ.
ɪ'ʟʟ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋs ᴛᴏᴏ..
ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ
ʜᴇʜᴇ ♥●•٠·˙