•.¸♡ 5 ♡¸.• ✔

After having ice-cream and food they went back. Jin was all giggling in jungkook arms.

"docie you know?"

"what baby?"

"SEOKJIN?"

A voice made them both turned around a lady running toward them..

"mommy.."

jin squealed happily and jungkook smiled he placed jin down but carried him in his arms again when jin was about to run.

"babyyy.."

jungkook spoke in low voice making jin understand. Jin mumbled a soft sorry.

"hi mam. Umm lemme get baby uh jin to his room he shouldn't be on his foot"

Jisoo nodded and followed the both. Jungkook placed him on bed and stood closer to the bed.
He explained everything to jin mom. She was hell worried about jin. She knows she will not let anyone touch him.

But she got relieved when she knew jungkook was with him all the time.

"mommy i am okay.. My docie was with me all the time and i like him and you know?-"

"jin let's get your bandage change.."

jungkook came in front of jin who pouted sadly.

"but docie i don't like when you say my name... Call me baby. I like that more."

"okay.. Baby let's get it change"

"yes i like baby. I am your baby"

jungkook kept his head down all the time. The one time he was feeling embarrassed but inside he was screaming in joy.

"Doctor?"

"yes ma'am?"

"can we get seokjin home?"

"huh?"

"can we get seokjin home?"

this time was Jin's dad. Who had a smirk on.

"Y-yeah y-you c-an"

he nodded and looked at jin who had the most sad expression on face. He quickly turned away unable to make eye contact. And walked away.

"Chelsea arrange the discharge papers and take them  to me to sign and then do inform so i sign"

His assistant nodded and came back with a paper that jungkook signed and long after he came to know that jin is gone..

"gone"

--
Jin cried harder laying in car and mumbled that made his mother turned back

--Jin cried harder laying in car and mumbled that made his mother turned back

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"you all are so bad. *sniff* you took my docie... I wanted be with docie... He was with me when i needed you both so much i want my docie.... Docie.."

He fell asleep crying holding his foot.  His parents exchanged looks settling him on bed.

"leave me i don't anyone... Gooo!"

"you can't have him. He is just-"

"noooo leave me alone.!"

Jin pushed both of them out he didn't noticed his stitches got open but the amount he was crying. His pain subside. First time in his life he felt that and he was sure of this. He want his docie... He want it...
-
Jimin stared at his fellow who was just chugging down the drinks one by one.

"more"

A new try of drinks came and he started drinking. Jimin sighed and walked to jungkook stopping him.

"jungkook stop it now..."

"i want it.... Jimin. I can't take him out of my mind. I want it"

jimin sighed and held his fellow taking him to his home. It was impossible to get him to bed.
He walked to other room as he must have a talk with jungkook. It's really important...
_
_
_

"u love him dude" 

jungkook laid straight on bed keeping his straight face...

"jungkook!"

"what?"

"go to him!"

"i can't he just 17!"

"so what?"

"he is minor" 

jungkook rubbed his face hardly looking at his cellphone.  Jimin sat with him and patted his back.

"you r not 40 or 30. The age gap is not that much and you just 24. You love him. The way he was with you.  The way you handled him. They way you smiled and shined to him... Are u even considering he didn't let anyone touch him. What if he is same? He didn't let anyone near him. It's almost 2 weeks. "

When he finished he saw jungkook holding his head.

" i am so worried about him jimin. I am so much worried. It's not only a minute i am not worrying about him. I want him with me smiling and happy and safe. Ugh! "

" I'll get all the addresses i can get of jin. I'll try my best to make it. Go to him"

"please jimin. I think i can't do anymore. Please"

jungkook almost started begging having tears in his eyes...

His Doctor[jinkook] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें