•.¸♡ 16 ♡¸.• 🔞

Longest chapter of this book..

...
Jin was carried and placed on table with jungkook between his legs. Jin moaned when he pulled jungkook near him enough to touch thier chests.
"docie .." jungkook held him tightly as his hands were already inside jin sweat and in a swift jin was topless.
"that was hot dociee.." jungkook smiled and pushed jin on table. Jin yelped but smiled when jungkook hovered him.
"baby i love you so much."
"i love you too"
"you sure? About giving me all? And spending your life with me?"
"with my whole life"
"i just wanted to be su-"
"shh just me and you docie.. Love me..." jin said lowly pulling jungkook shirt above seductively and sliding his fingers to jungkook belt.
Jungkook groaned when jin started to play hard.
"not here baby"
"yess here." jin hugged his thighs by his legs that helped jungkook to take it off. He groaned looking at jin naked beauty opening his legs wider.
Jungkook quickly got rid of his clothes and jin smiled. He played with jungkook body and carressed his every curve and abs line. Jungkook took this chance and carried his up in his arms. Jin made it difficult as he started sucking his chest and giving him marks.
"mmmh"
"you making it so hard."
"i want you to make it hard for me too lovee" jungkook pushed him to wall. He took his lips in between his teeth bitting it a little and after that sucking the life out of jin. Jin started holding his hair when he got down from lips to jaw. Licking the way down to his shoulders. Jungkook hands reached slowly to jin cheeks opening it wider and holding jin thigh making him moan.
"ahhh d-docie"
Jungkook smirked making his way down to chest. He pinched his both buds hard and left them unattended for later. He reached his navel of his lover by making way to kissing and sucking. "ngggh" jin held his head when jungkook started Licking his navel."ahhh baby tastes sooo good."
"k-keep going. Ahh docie!" jungkook pushed one finger in while he kept sucking his navel making jin scratch his shoulders. Jungkook sucked and kept his navel in his mouth for a while. In that time he kept thrust his finger in hole and tongue inside jin navel.
"docie no more... Dociiieeee" jungkook felt jin legs tremble and he didn't wasted a second pushing second finger in making jin scream. And that turned into moan when jungkook started  playing with the.
Tip of his member. Jungkook smirked looking up at the mess he created.
He slowly connected the tip of his tongue with jin member tip and jin yelped.
Jungkook held his butt he kept scissoring him and two more thrust when he felt jin hole clench around his fingers. He quickly held jin in  his mouth ready for his loves cum.
After jin was done jungkook carried him to bed where jin was breathing heavily. Jungkook kissed jin shoulder scars as he got sad but he held himself and lay down with jin in his arm.
"docie..."
"yes baby?"
"i want more.." jin played with jungkook bud and that was making his member twitch..and hard.
"baby.."
"i can take it.." jin leaned and connecting his lips to jungkook bud making him groan and held the jin butt cheeks. Jin slowly took his arms from his butt putting on his own bud making jungkook know the want attention.
Jungkook suddenly hovered him and pushed his member inside jin making him roll his wyes. He started playing with jin buds diverting his attention from pain to pleasure.
"ahhh baby so so tight"
"ahh . Daddy.. Gor you daddy. All. Push all in.... Ahh-"
"shh it's gonna be okay"
"i can feel you here!" jin pointed to his stomach and jungkook lwaned to kiss him hardly.
"we not wearing condom baby. Lemme-"
"it's okay. Don't pull out. Or I'll bite it!"
"that would be so hot!" jungkook slowly pulled out making jin yelled.
After a few minutes he found jungkook dressed and with a carton.
"i am back!"
"you? And this?"
"we gonna need it a lot. Anyway i want you to place it after i eat you up." jungkook smirked looking at jin with wide eyes, jaw dropped.
"mouth close baby.. Only open it when you gonna drink and suck me"
"d-docie"
"yess my baby?"
"i love you so much.. Don't ever think of leaving me okay?even my dad or your dad. I swear I'll nit live without a day without you."
"shh baby. We are not going to be apart.."
"hmm I'll see that. For now continue wgat you was saying" jin turned his head to other side as he was blushing making jungkook chuckled and leaned closer.
"what baby.?" jin pushed him lifting his ass up opening his legs wider giving a show to jungkook who smirked and gulped.

"here eat me up.."
"woah so bold. Baby"
"that boldness is the biggest reason we are here and you making me your own and two as one. "
Jungkook kissed his hole. Giving a last peck he thrusted in making jin go on cloud nine and making whole room full with the voice of groans, moans, slapping and spanking sounds.
-
Jin groaned opening his eyes and turned to other side when he felt arms holding him tightly.
He groaned moving his body even a inch.
He punched jungkook again and again until he was up.
"what happened baby?"
"what happened?? Ha? You think you should ask me? Look at that pile of condoms even coming out of basket. And here i should be hard to make me awake and here wow.. You are hard to awake? . It was me having you here. Not you!" jin pointed to his hole that was hard to even touch.
Jungkook caressed his cheeks and jin unknowingly leaned into the touch and sighed.
Jungkook leaned to give him a peck on his lips and all over his face.
" what happened baby? " jungkook know when his baby throws a tantrum and act like that. Jin pouted and held jungkook waist.
"docie.."
"yess baby tell your dociee."
"my whole body hurt.. Even this forearms" jungkook felt bad for going so rough. He held jin in his arms and hugged him tightly rubbing his back.
"aww baby i am so sorry. I was just- i was g-go-"
"make me good now.. My tummy growling now."
"Okay sir!" jin shuckled when jungkook saluted at him.
Jungkook carried him to bath tub placing him there. He quickly stopped doing other things when jin yelled at him to come and place him on his lap saying his ass hurt so much.
Jungkook slowly sat beside jin after placing everything in bath. jin laid his head on jungkook chest holding his waist.
He sighed as slowly all the soreness was going away slowly.

Jungkook placed him on bed as he ran outside making something to eat... Jin smiled and felt happy finally getting his docie.
After eating jin laid down on bed and jungkook undressed him slowly. Jin eyes was close as sleepiness was getting into him.
Jungkook gulped as he ran a hand on jin body.
"massage me good docie."
"okay baby." jungkook started to massage his upper body and wiped his sweat when he heard jin groans and moans.
When he reached to his lower body. He held jin cheeks making jin open his eyes wide.
Jin turned his head to furrowed his eyes and widened when he saw the reason
"yah you pervert! . You hard? "