•.¸♡ 3 ♡¸.•. 🔞✔

"docie?"

"HMM?"

"can i go with you? I'll be bored here all day with nothing to do..."

jin looked up at him and unknowingly pouted. Jungkook pulled him up while they were laying after jungkook came back from his round. Jungkook stroked his pouted lips and smiled at how plump they were..

 Jungkook stroked his pouted lips and smiled at how plump they were

"can i?"

Jin blinked and he lost it. And jungkook gulped but composed himself and held jin tighter.

"yeah you can. But u will be in my room ok? U can't put pressure on your foot" 

jin nodded happily and laid back on jungkook chest and sighed.  He loved this so much. His small hands fidgeted jungkook shirt claiming his and jungkook like it. He loved it back. Having someone he can feel great with.

Both sighed. Jungkook cellphone beemed and he looked at that before smiling and turning to jin.

"as i did my 48 hours shift so i can have off as not many patients are here today so what do u wanna do baby?"

"kish me"

jin mumbled and hid in jungkook chest.Jungkook smiled and looked down at him.

"baby u just 17"

"awww i will 18 in 1 month 29 days. It's just a kiss I am not telling you make me yours.. I-"

"i what baby?"

"i think i like you"

jungkook heart swelled and filled with happiness and joy.  He wasn't sure if this is liking or just a crush but he will look forward to it.

He smiled and made his way to jin butt squeezing it in his big palm. He saw what effect he have on jin. He pushed his hand into jin tights. And rubbed his finger on him.

Jin started breathing heavily and moaned when jungkook's finger made contact with the hole.

"did you let anyone here?"

"ahh"

jin shocked his head.

"i want words baby"

"no docie only you"

"you have to make sure it's only me until i fully claim you okay?"

and with that jungkook pushed a finger in making jin bit his chest.

"ahh docie"

"you want me to move baby?"

"y-yes"

"make me-"

"docie-"

"okay baby"

"u so tight baby"