•.¸♡ 14 ♡¸.• ✔

Jin woke up on floor he stared at the house for a while as tears formed in his eyes.
He sniffled and laid on jungkook bed imagining jungkook will Come out of washroom in a minute.

"docie why you did this?".

He hugged himself and cried hard.

"no he can't leave me i must get him before he go farther away."

Je quickly made his way out and ran toward the hospital. Loud horns made him flinch but he didn't stop.

Finally he saw the hospital coming in sight. He smiled but he heard a loud horn and flashing light made his sight blur and the next thing was he was thrown away and the vehicle driver sped away.

As he was in front of hospital 🏥. Nurses and doctors quickly assist him. He was bleeading from arm and shoulders.

Jimin was standing on reception singing reports but froze when he saw jin in blood. He hurried after them going directly in operation theater.

"we need to operate. Go settle everything for me. I'll operate him. His name is jin. He is realative of me and jungkook."

the nurse quickly nodded making way outside.
Jimin rushed outside after instructing nurse anesthesia and all. He performed all the procedures and went inside sighing.

" what you did jungkook? See he couldn't spend a week without you "

He handed his cellphone to his assistant.

"there is a contract. Keep trying it. And if he accepts say.."ton bébé mourant" got it? "

" ton bébé mourant?"

Jimin nodded and went to operate on jin.
-
After two hours jimin came out sighing. Jin was highly injured on shoulders and lost much blood. He changed and sat with him. His assistant came after a while and handed him cellphone.

" sir once the call got accepted and i told what you said. I heard a scream and the call dropped. Then i saw doctor. Jungkook here."

jimin nodded and turned his head to jin back.

"you have to be strong to get your love back"
....
For the next two weeks jimin stayed with jin as he didn't let anyone near him. His parents came but he didn't let them talk or even touch him.
Jin just kept crying and blaming himself that jungkook had to leave everything and him.
.
Jimin couldn't do this anymore he rushed to his side and hugged him tight where jin just kept crying loudly.

"i i want my d-docie.. Please. Give me my docie...
Please give me my d-docie. I love him so much. It's not just a crush . I love him so much. I love-"

Jimin had to inject sleeping pills to make jin sleep.

"I'll try my best to get you to your doctor. I promise. Like you both who love each other and perfect for each other. Must not be away. Any longer"

Jimin took his cellphone and walked outside the room making a call.
...

Three more chapters to goo