•.¸♡ 10 ♡¸.• 🔞 ✔

Double update.

...

Jungkook went to pick jin before school they did it for like the whole week. Jin always run to jungkook arms pecking mostly they spent time making out in car.

"good morning docie"

"what a warm morning welcome baby"

jungkook replied when jin ran in his arms and sat in car placing his bag on backside of car.

"baby when is your class now?"

jin turned to his docie and leaned to place his head on jungkook shoulder.

"i don't have class today and next two days. My parents not home so gonna study and stay at ur home docie..."

"hmm... But i have shift in an hour baby"

"it's okay docie.. We will do breakfast and then I'll see you off for work ahh.. It's so amazing. I was imaging how it will seem when I'll see you off for work.. Now I'll know.. And will wait for you. And when you come I'll welcome you."

Jungkook heart swelled and pained at the same time.

"baby...."

"hmm docie?"

"nothing let's get you some food."

Jin nodded happily and started telling him things about his daily routine.
Jungkook smiled and chuckled about jin said.

'I'll miss all this...'

They did breakfast and jin ran to the door keeping jungkook coat and tie in his hands waiting for jungkook to come...

"come here baby..."

Jin ran to him as jungkook stayed in his place. Jungkook put his nose in jin neck inhaling his scent sending chills to his spine. Jin held his shoulders as he felt something different in jungkook.

"dociee?"

jin stroked his head as he felt a kiss on his neck. And froze when jungkook started licking and bitting his neck. Jin moaned and in a second he was pinned on wall. And jungkook kept sucking his neck. Jin hands gripping his shoulders when he felt himself melting..

Jungkook suddenly stopped and hurried out the house without looking back at jin.

Jin stood there froze. He went to the mirror looking at the marks. He slowly traced the marks and smiled..

'look like docie can't control himself anymore. Hehe'

he went to jungkook table and started studying.

'i must make my docie proud'.

He started going through books and papers. He was amazed how he finished all the books. He glanced at the time and rushed to his cellphone to make an order. His docie is coming home soon.

He went back after the order came and placed his head on table.

"docie come soon i am hungry"
-
Jungkook arrived later for some days as there was so many patients but today was late than his usual late...

He saw time it was 2 am. He entered a silent home. He saw food on table. It was still 2 person.

"baby didn't eat?"

he went to his study and saw jin in a ball shape. He hurried and carried jin in his arms. He pecked jin on his face again and again and jin opened his eyes slowly.

"docie is it morning.? Sorry i slept for long. I should see you off."

jin stood up and rubbed his eyes hardly.

"baby!"

"hmm docie?"

"come here this instant!"

jin quickly laid back down. And leaned to the touch of his docie. Sigh left his mouth.

"baby you working hard hmm?"

jungkook caressed his eyes and jin winced a little. Jin laid on jungkook chest.

"docie i wanna make you proud"

"that doesn't mean you should work that hard. All books are scattered means you working that hard. And your eyes baby swollen. Let's get you check"

"docie but me hungry"

"aww sorry babe i had emergency."

"it's okay docie. As in the end i am in your arms..."

Jungkook hugged him for a while and fed him food then they went to hospital check up. Jin had infection in his eyes and the drops he was prescribed made him itch a lot so jungkook make jin take leave and be with jungkook for some days in hospital.

Jin stayed with jungkook in his hospital room. Jungkook applied the medication and that made jin sleep almost all the day and a brat whole night.

Jungkook was having a little tough time for handling jin in nights but he wasn't complaining.

"baby come here."

"but i am not sleepy."

"but i am baby. Come I'll play with you tomorrow i have day off."

"okay but can i suck your buds?"

"kim seokjin! Where did you learned that?"

"can i please?"

jin asked jungkook sliding his fingers inside jungkook shirt...

"ahh as u want but i want to sleep."

"Okay! Docie... I'll be quick."

They changed and jungkook wore his Hoodie. He thought jin forgot what he said when he got on bed and spoon him but jin slowly turned and pushed his head in jungkook hoodie. Jungkook jaw dropped watching jin fully adjusted in his hood.

" woah babe.. Since when u got so many skills?"

"here you will see another"

he heard jin mumbling and in a swift he gripped jin head when jin started kissing and sucking his bud and started playing with another bud.

"ahhh baby.. Baby what ohh. My."

"docie.."

"baby don't turn me on!"

After 5 minutes finally jin came out of the huddie and smiled at jungkook. Who was breathing heavily. Jungkook roughly pulled him and connected his lips. That kiss turned hotter And they became topless.

 That kiss turned hotter And they became topless

Jin was covered with marks and so as jungkook.

" b-baby let's go to sleep. I don't want to cross my limit."

"love you baby..."

"love you too docie.."