•.¸♡ 12 ♡¸.•✔

Jin was trying to make jungkook tell what was bothering him but jungkook acted nothing happened after he sent him home....

Jungkook acted little bit differently and jin was becoming more worried. His school wasn't going well. It's been two days jungkook didn't came to pick him up and said he is busy. His parents were becoming judgemental. And he was on his nerves. He tried calling his docie but his call went to hold and then busy...

He turned to his class and saw his rival friend who was always mocked him.

"so your sugar daddy left you ha?"

"taemin!"

"go fuck around with someone else!"

jin didn't had any power to argue. He ran outside the class and then school. He directly went to hospital.

"is doctor. Jungkook here?"

"he is no lon-"

"he might be at home"

jin turned to some cute and handsome doctor.

"who are you?"

jin asked confused holding his emotions.

"his fellow doctor..jimin do you want me to give you ride?"

jin inhaled sharply holding the strap of his bag.

"p-please.."

his tears fell and he moved backwards when jimin tried to move toward him.

"you just said u can give me r-ride. Can u please.?"

Jimin nodded and walked to the door and jin quickly followed. Jin kept holding his bag tightly and stared outside the car.

"are you okay. Jin?"

"need my d-docie. And h-how you know me?"

"i am jungkook best friend. So i know much about you."

Jin nodded and stared outside again. The moment he saw jungkook house he sat straight.
Jimin turned to him but he saw no jin cuz jin was already running the door.

Jin banged on the door after some minutes when door opened jin was already crying...

"docie open the door. Why not opening please"

jin wiped his tears harshly..

The door opened after a while and jungkook heart looking at crying jin....

"babyyy?"

jungkook opened his arms and hurried to jin but jin was having hiccups calling him.

"d-docie...d-docie. Open the door d-docie"

jin eyes were shut banging on the door.
Jin banged on door byt his fist landed on jungkook chest that made him open his eyes.

"d-docie.."

"hey baby.. Shhh..."

jin hugged him tighter and jungkook hugged him lifting and going inside the house pushing close the door.

"docie docie. M-m. Docie."

jungkook sat on his long sofa. Jin pulled him as he cried loudly.

"babyyy shhh. What happened..? Shh"

jin didn't stopped he was so overwhelmed with emotions.
Jungkook laid down on sofa and rubbed his back as slowly jin calmed down.

"baby what is it?"

"baby what is it?"

jungkook caressed his hair and back. As jin was on his chest.

"nothing going well docie.. Everything going bad.. You not even talking to me. All. Docie"

"shh don't cry. You have to be strong.. For me.."

"i am docie. I will be. I want you with me to be stronger. I want you docie. Please docie... Please."

Jungkook kissed his head and made him lay again.

"love you baby... Here come let's sleep".

"me stink."

"aww let's get you some clothes. Your many dresses are here."

jin nodded slowly as jungkook patted his butt.
Jungkook kissed his cheeks and carried him to hia room.

Jin tilted his head to his docie.

"docie why you have so many suitcase here?"

"umm just taking away clothes."

"ooh umm okay"

Jin pouted and got dressed quickly and laid in jungkook welcoming arms.
Jin held him tightly and both sighed.

"baby u again not wearing any pants

"baby u again not wearing any pants.."

"it's okay docie. Only some days and I'll always be naked on bed".

Jungkook run his fingers through jin hair. Making him smile and sigh. Jin turned toward jungkook hiding himself in his arms and body.

Jungkook sighed and wiped his tears smiling sadly

"baby you need to be strong. When i am not here with you... For me."
.......

Few chapters left
...