•.¸♡ 6 ♡¸.• ✔

Jungkook fidgeted with his car steering wheel. He was nervous.He finally took a deep breath going out and walked inside the house main door. He also had this big house so he wasn't that much surprised to see Jin's that big house.

He walked iside the door when he said he is jin doctor they quickly made him sit in living room. He waited for his parents to come so he can do something or talk or at least see jin but he stood up hurriedly when he heard shouting. He ran to the sound and his heart ache like going in lava.

"I don't want to be treated from another doctor. I want only one..."

"you can't have him"

"Noooo i want only my doctor"

"sigh"

He heard the conversation of jin with his parents he couldn't hold himself and stepped in the room.

"hey baby. Your doctor is here... Come here"

Jin snapped his head at jungkook and the smile was widest he ever saw on him. Jinkook ran toward each other but jungkook runned faster and held jin in his arms tight. Jin started crying harder.

"d-docie"

"shh baby docie here. Tell me how are u hm?"

jungkook leaned back and held jin foot only to be snapped back at jin back.

"jin!"

"don't call me that"

jin punched jungkook who softened in an instant and held his face while tears were falling.

"shh baby docie is here.. Lemme see it"

"it hurtt"

Jungkook leaned and kissed his nose again and again that action made him giggle a little.

"ahem ahem"

jungkook attention got diverted toward the voice

"oh. I am sorry. Hello i am jeon jungkook. I am doctor of jin.. I was worried.."

"i can see. finish up what u think is needed. We are out"

jungkook nodded and saw jin parents going out of room. He turned toward his jin who was holding him tightly.

"docie"

jin called him softly in low voice making jungkook cry.

"baby....."

"it hurt"

"i know baby.. Lay down I'll see your foot"

"no i missed you...."

"okay lemme settle you on bed"

jin nodded and jungkook carried him up in his arms and he settled him on bed.. Jin held his hand so jungkook don't go. Jungkook kissed his hand and stayed there.

When he looked at the foot. The foot was swelled a lot all stitches were open and infection was spread. He held jin face kissing him all over as he can't imagine how much jin suffered whole two days.

"docie..."

"shhhh baby i missed you sooo much.."

jin smiled and hugged him back...

"let's get it treated hm baby?"

"will it hurt?"

"not even a tiny.."

jin smiled when jungkook got up and carried jin in his arms. He walked out to see his parents...

"jin-"

"docie!"

"yeah s-sorry... Baby need immediate treatment. So can i take him to hospital?"

jin dad nodded and jungkook hurried out placing jin in his car.

"docie i am Hungry"

jin pouted and jungkook smiled caressing jin cheeks. He held his head out and jin didn't wasted a second intertwining it. He kept him close to his even when they stopped in driveway.

"I missed you soo much docie"

"i missed you too baby. I missed you too much"

jungkook sighed but smiled when jin quickly gave him a peck and kept sucking his cheeks resting his hands on jungkook chest. Jungkook held his waist jin lips went to his neck jungkook hand went inside jin shirts rubbing his back.

"babyyy"

"daddy"

"baby! Go to ur seat and let me drive"

"no i missed you... Please"

"okay. But not naughty please. Docie can't control it please"

"oooookkk"

Jin hugged him as jungkook started driving. He was thankful jin didn't attempt anything. He just hugged him until he was driving.

When he arrived and placed sleeping jin on operation theater. A room was quickly prepared and jimin ran inside looking at jinkook and gasped when he saw jin condition.

"jungkook this is so-"

"i know jimin please i tried to touch it but y-you know p-please-"

"i know let me do what i can."

jimin hugged him.

"please."

Jungkook stood near jin smiling down at him as jin held his hand.

"docie."

"yes baby?"

"don't go please.comme"

jungkook smiled sitting down on chair. He kept stirring his baby hair. Smiling he didn't dared to look at jin foot. He couldn't he didn't had guts.

He shocked his head removing every bad thoughts and laid his head on bed holding jin hand.

"jungkook"

"jungkook"

"huh?"

"it's done"

"is it.?"

jungkook hurried to see the foot and saw how all foot was damaged he held the foot in trembling hands.

"my baby suffered so much"

jimin patted and went out. Jungkook waited a little then laid with him.

"i am your docie... And I'll try my best to be with u".