•.¸♡ 1 ♡¸.• ✔

Jungkook was walking to his room for a little rest after his 48 hours shift..
He wiped the sweat dripping from his forehead...

He wanted some rest to cool his mind...
When he was about to enter the room a scream made him stop that scream didn't stop there loud cries reached his ears...He couldn't stop himself he ran to the source of the voice...
---
Jin was having a beach trip with his school. He was completely spoiled and loved by the family which made him act like a flower on a palm totally spoiled and babied even he was 17 years old. his parents treated him like a cutie and will not waste a second or point to spoil and shower love on him the chance they get.

He was playing when a sharp thing got into his foot making him scream..All teachers got worried. An ambulance was called. The nurses wanted to treat but jin remained crying and screaming in pain.

"no don't touch me.. Doooon't"

Jin refused to be touched and ran away making that sharp thing go deeper making him cry more...Jungkook saw the scenes his heart tightened with unknown pain.. he knew the little boy is scared and he quickly followed the boy.
-

Jin kept crying holding his foot and looking around. He looked surprised when jungkook slowly made his way toward him smiling.That smile made him feel good while slowly opening his arm approaching close.

"hey baby.. It's okay"

 jungkook slowly took steps until he was in front of jin. He held him in his arms and jin hugged him tight and started crying more and more...

"shhh it's okay baby.. It's okay"

"it's hurting.."

"shhh. I'll help you ok?"

"help me docie."

jungkook rubbed his back as his small hands fisted his coat.

"let's get it out hm?"

"b-b-but-"

"Shh. I'll hold u okay?"

Jungkook said softly holding him close and wiping the tears. Jin nodded slowly and jungkook held him up in his arms. Jin smiled and felt giddy while jungkook felt really great and found this  boy cute.
_
When jungkook tried to place him down jin held him tight shocking his head in no..

"docie no no it will hurt me.."

"shh baby i am here.."

jungkook turned to the nurse and they understood quickly and went to grab the equipment.

Jungkook sat on the bed with jin on his lap turning to the boy whose eyes were shut tight. A smile crept on his face as he caressed his cheeks.

"so? How old is my baby?"

jin blushed hard and fidged his hands on jungkook's shirt.

"i am 17 years old.. But I'll be 18 in 2 months"

"hmm. Sounds good how did this happen?"

jungkook involved him in conversation so nurses can do their work. Jungkook's fellow doctor came and froze for a second looking at the scene but jungkook's gaze made him start his work.

"we were at the beach.. The picnic. I was making a house and my friends ruined it. I ran after them and I don't know how that got in mine.-.."

"doc. Jungkook"

a voice distributed their talking..

"yes?"

"the foot-"

"are you going to cut it? No docie stop him pleaje... P-please"

"shhh baby.. Nothing is going to happen until I am here... You trust me?"

jungkook stared into his eyes and got a little nod. Jungkook smiled and turned to another doctor.

"baby turn toward me hm?"

jin followed right quickly and hugged jungkook closer hiding himself in his arms. Jungkook saw the condition of the foot through the mirror. He gulped looking at the foot as he know jin will cry more...

"jimin you know what to do.. I'll do my part.."

He turned toward jin and smiled at him. He held jin waist and adjusted him on his lap. And every touch was making jin redder and redder.

"baby nothing to worry about it okay? U just have to sleep and when you wake up all will be good okay?"

"you won't let them cut my foot right?"

"nope i won't let them."

"thank you my docie"

"are you injected before?"

"no docie"

jin pouted and jungkook heart skipped a beat.

"okay. Baby you are going to be injected and you will get sleepy after that okay?"

jin nodded and his breath hitched when jungkook unbuckled his belt. But he held jungkook's waist. His heart screamed he can trust him completely. He placed himself on jungkook chest and let him do what he want.

Meanwhile, jungkook studied the little boy's face. He opened the pants button trying his best not to get into too much where his heart was thumping hard. He pushed the pant down a little along with the boxer for jimin to inject the anesthesia quickly. He held jin butt tightly right after where he was injected.

Jin was whole red when jungkook fingers rubbed the place where he got injected. He pouted when jungkook hands lost contact from his skin but smiled when jungkook buckled his button and held his waist.

"baby lemme adjust u okay?"

jin just nodded. He wanted to be in here forever in those arms.

Jungkook leaned back placing his back on the wall and adjusting jin in between his legs. He rubbed jin back and smiled. His heart swelled watching the little cute boy..

"i am amm.. Am getting. Sl sleepy"

"hm it's okay.. Go sleep ok?"

jin nodded and held his waist tighter. He waited until jin was fully asleep.

"jimin be careful i don't want any tiny mistake please."

"hey hey. I am doctor okay.. No mistakes in my entire career. Y don't u do this?"

jimin offered him his mask but jungkook refused..

"no you do that. I-i-"

jungkook stopped and looked down a natural smile crept up. Jimin smiled looking at his friends who was called he will die single.

"okay I'll do that. You can sleep too."

Jungkook nodded and held him tighter. He just don't want this moment to go. He want it to be longer. Want to listen more of this voice...

"my baby"

--

words 995