15. Karl lied

CW/TW: swearing, violence

There is plot for this book I swear

Quackity POV:

Karl was finally awake after two days. Sadly, George wouldn't be waking up any time some presumably. This had been proven to be very true, since four days past and he hasn't moved an inch.

Dream took charge in making sure that George was still alive, which meant sitting with him and holding his hand, but 'no homo though' because they were dating. I'm shocked.

Karl has been more affectionate over the past few days, I don't mind it at all. I almost lost him, several times. And I like knowing that he's safe with me near him. I like that.

The van stopped. Again.

The van kept running out of fuel and luckily every time it had prior we were in the vicinity of a gas station. No we stand in the middle of Virginia, not knowing where we're going to go.

"Fuck." Tommy says, looking behind him out the window. A giant hoard of the undead walking towards the van. Fuck was a very appropriate saying for this occasion.

We all hopped out of the van, Dream had George on his back, and we all started sprinting into the woods. The undead right on our tail.

We sprinted through the woods, Ranboo had picked Michael up after he fell on his face, he was in tears. Children shouldn't have to see these kinds of things, no one should. But this stupid apocalypse corrupted his small, young, and innocent mind. And I will forever hold many grudges against it for that.

The zombies had caught up to us because they could run now. So fun. Stupid Hollywood, lying to me and everyone else about zombies and how their slow. Those bitches.

We were at a point where we had to fight back now. Our first problem was that only three people had weapons, well two, Sapnap had a lighter, that not really a weapon, but we call it that to make him feel better.

Our second problem was that Dream had left his axe in the van like an idiot and our only defense was Tommy and his gun, plus Sapnaps lighter, great chances in surviving.

Sapnap grabbed a partly dead stick, and held it up to his lighter. The stick was now I'm on fire and he was hitting it at the zombies. It took a few hits, but he finally took one out.

Tommy in the other hand was doing great. Gunshots ringing every few seconds, taking the dead down one by one.

Karl and I grabbed giant sticks and started hitting the dead with them like Sapnap was doing, only ours weren't on fire. Dream was holding onto George for dear life, trying to not get George turned along with himself. Ranboo was holding Michael away from all of them by having Michael sit atop his shoulders.

This strategy worked half way decently until Tommy ran out of bullets. He looked behind himself at the rest of us and started sprinting. We all followed him, and the rest of the undead followed us.

We were sprinting until we saw a giant wall with the word "LMANBURG" written on it with  bright yellow spray paint. Tubbo and Tommy were slamming their fists on the wall yelling for help. As Karl, Sapnap, I, and now Dream were throwing whatever we could at the monsters.

Dream had set George down by Ranboo who had picked up a stick by now and shoved zombies away with it.

We were throwing rocks, sticks, a discarded pair of scissors, that one was a nice kill, good aim Karl. One of the zombies lunged at Dream, trying to choke him out and send him up above.

Dream worked on fist fighting the zombie off of him. The others though that it was also a good idea to attack up physically because one just came running at me, screaming. It was terrifying. An honestly quite gross.

It tackled me to the ground. Just then I heard a gate being lifted and someone yelling for us to get inside, I tried to get up without being bitten or clawed at, but no luck.

"Karl!" I screamed. He ran towards me only to be grabbed by someone and brought inside the barriers. He didn't even struggle to come and save me. He lied to me. Karl lied. He said he would never leave me.

I scream for help once more before I hear a loud gunshot ringing throughout my ears.

The zombie fell next to me, a bullet wound through it's skull. I looked and saw a group of two people standing above me. They saved me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 788

Plot is actually making progress? What?

Thoughts?