5. I kept running

TW/CW: body horror (somewhat I think idk) and swearing, panic attack (or anxiety I can never tell the difference)

Quackity POV:

I was walking through a city of lights, many buildings either lit with bright neons or simply lit with flashing yellow lights, hanging from rusty fixtures.

I kept walking down alley ways, trying to figure out how to get out of he labyrinth that was this city of lights.

Many people I saw didn't notice me, and when they did they just looked away. How rude of them.

I kept walking, looking at the people who stood beside me, going on with their own days, turn to dead.

Their faces aged years over the span of seconds, decaying right before my eyes.

And all of a sudden their eyes that were once full of light and life, now turned dead and grey turned to me.

I was so confused, then they started chasing me. So I started running.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, running down more alley ways, cutting through pop up shops that lined the streets. Boards of the undead followed me.

I was terrified.

I kept on running, yelling at the top of my lungs for someone to save me, anyone who was still alive and well. Anyone.

I kept running, my legs ached I wanted to rest but I knew if I did I would be consumed and forced to live the rest of my life dead and wonder around he earth looking for people to do the same to. And I didn't want to hurt people, I didn't want that for anybody.

You could've asked me years ago about my opinion on the ideas of a zombie apocalypse, I would said it was cool. Now I'm in tears, wanting to collapse. I wanted to give into the dead that followed me, but I couldn't, not because of me, but for Karl.

Karl was my best friend and I couldn't let him go like that, I couldn't leave him like that. He would tear himself apart, he already los his brother, he can't lose anybody else.

I kept running, up ahead of me a field of flower lay there untouched and I trampled by anyone. I kept running until I reached that point and I turned around.

The dead were gone. I was so confused.

Then I remembered.

This was a dream, it wasn't real.

I felt a cold wind hit my back and there stood is what Karl had described to me.

A green biblical angel.

"Hello Quackity." It said in the most horrendous voice I have ever heard in my life.

I didn't respond to it, instead I started backing away.

"Remember me?" It Asked.

I kept backing away.

"You know your friend Karl did the same thing when he saw me? I bet in the real world he was terrified, here, to me at least, he looked calm. Like he wanted to follow me. I asked him if he remembered me and he said no. And I have met you before, like Karl. So I ask you another time Quackity, do you remember me?" It tilted it's head, or what I think was it's head.

It scared me, I wanted to cry, someone anyone, please, I want to go home, I want t see my mother, I want to see Karl, Sapnap, George, Dream, anybody please.

So I left, I turned my back and kept running.

Then I woke up.

I sat straight up, looking around at the other four men. They all stared at me in horror and in worry.

"You Alright Quackity?" George asked, rubbing his eyes.

I didn't know how to answer him. I looked down at my hands that were shaking and sweaty. I couldn't breathe.

"Quackity, Quackity. Please Alright, breathe, slowly, okay. Count to ten in your head and I will count with you. Alright what did you see in your dreams?" Sapnap asked me.

"One"

I didn't now how to word it

"Two"

Say it like how Karl said it.

"Three"

I took a deep breath in.

"Four"

And let it out.

"Five"

My hands still shook in fear.

"Six"

I opened my mouth, trying to say something.

"Seven"

"Karl." I said.

I turned to face him. He stare back at me worry in his eyes, and if I was right, tears had also been there.

"I saw it," I took a deep breathe in.

"I saw the green angel."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 737

Mwhahahhaha cliffhanger

I really like this chapter ngl

Thoughts?

Ily guys <3