2. The green angel from hell

Thank you for all the love on the previous chapters ily all <3

TW/CW: swearing

Karl POV:

I hated it. I hated all of it.

I didn't want this at all and now I'm alone. Well not entirely alone I have my friend Quackity but we don't really talk much right now. Not after what happened last week.

~flashback to last week~

I sat in the small apartment Quackity and I broke into to sleep for the night, staring out the window. I looked at the city and thought about how lively it had been just a few months ago, but now it lay dead, as the things that are after us, after everybody.

My mind starts wandering as it usually does, and it creates another world I am in, much like a dream, but I'm not asleep I guess.

Where I was in my mind was in a flower field at sunset. The pinks and oranges blended together beautifully in the sky as the sun went down. There were many types of flowers at my feet, going all around me for miles.

The it came.

"Hello Karl." It said in his low demonic voice.

I turned to face it and only saw what could resemble a biblical angel, only it was green.

I took a step back but he floated towards me. It's dead eyes staring into my soul, daring to reap it.

"Do you remember who I am?" It said moving closer by the minute. I kept stumbling backwards and fell on by back, the angel from hell stare at me from its place in the sky.

"Do you remember who I am Karl?" I shook my head vigorously, slamming my eyes shut, praying to whoever or whatever for help, to make the green angel from hell go away.

Next thing I knew I was back in the apartment and Quackity was grabbing my shoulders, speaking.

"Karl!" He exclaimed as I opened my eyes. He wrapped me in a tight hug and whispered into my ear, "I was so worried for you Karlos, you were talking to yourself, to me. Saying you didn't know who I was. You were screaming. I was so scared for the both of us." Tears slid down Quackity's cheeks as he held me in a tighter embrace.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. Or why it happened. I just saw something. In my head I mean." I said, pushing my friend off of me so o could look him in the eyes.

"What did you see?" He asked. "You wouldn't believe me if I were to say." I replied.

"There's a fucking zombie apocalypse happening right now Karl, and you think I wouldn't believe you for something your head created?" Quackity responded, tapping his index finger and middle finger against his own head when he said the word.

"I saw a thing." I said as Quackity laughed, "You know those picture of biblical angels that went around for a week or so?" Quackity nodded. "It looked like one of those but it was green. And it had this demonic voice that kept asking me if I remembered it. And I was scared." We stayed silent for a few moments.

"Why a biblical angel? Why that form." Quackity Asked. "I don't know, but I want to know why-Quackity look out!" I screamed the last part, throwing the nearest thing I had to the zombie that had walked right through the door as if it were in a cartoon.

I threw a lamp at lit. It ended up electrocuting itself and it lay limp on the ground. I was sweating at thing point. Still, I was more terrified of the green angel than the army of dead waiting for us all to join their walk.

~flashback over~

Every since then we hadn't talked about it at all. I wanted too though. I wanted him to tell me I wasn't insane, I wanted reassurance. But I couldn't get that.

We walked on the empty road side by side until a we heard a car from behind us.

We turned around to see maybe two or three people in the car itself. I looked over at Quackity who looked like he was in shock, I guess not seeing people, well alive people in a while, other than me would do that to a person.

The car stoped immediately coming to a screeching halt.

The person in the drivers seat popped their head out of the window and said, "Want a ride?"

Not even knowing these people we accepted and got into the car. There were three people in the car. The driver had straight black hair tied back in a bandana and wore a black hoodie with a white shirt over it that had a small flame design on it. The person in the passenger seat had dirty blonde hair and also wore a hoodie but it was like green. The third person had dark brown hair with white glasses that were perched upon his head and wore a blue jumper with a black raincoat over it.

"I'm Karl." I said, "this is my friend Quackity. Thank you so much for giving us a ride, I don't even care where we go as long as it's safe. Please. Sorry if I'm rambling." I put my head in my hands and hid.

"You're fine Karl." The driver turned around so he could talk to us. "I'm Sapnap by the way, this idiot," he said pointing to the blonde man, "is Dream, and the person right behind him is his boyfriend, George." Sapnap smirked at the last part of his sentence.

"I am not his boyfriend." George replied, huffing, closing his arms. "Not yet." Dream replied, true big around to blow George a kiss.

We all laughed, minus George.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 976

Wow, a lot more words this time, yay!

Thoughts?