Man-And-Monster Summit

Start from the beginning

"Wait Rimuru. Should you know I would like you to tell me. During their march they suddenly went missing in action?"

"Uh wait what? That's not what I said."

"I also heard it in Vesta's report. It stated "The forces of the Kingdom of Farmus have vanished abruptly without a trace." "We are currently investigating the cause."

(Vesta? ! I see I get what King Gazel's side is aiming for. Vesta should have correctly reported what happened. An individual that's capable of annihilating tens of thousands of troops on a whim is more terrifying than even a nuclear weapons that still require multiple procedures to fire. They were trying to coneal the fact that I and Kyru massacred an army of 20,000. Telling the truth might just fuel the confusion. Calling it a "Cover up sounds bad enough." ") 

"So it seems. Like the report says the Farmus Army went missing in action."

"So he decided to keep it a secret not bad Rimuru." Kyru says.

Fuze is looking at Kyru and Rimuru.

"A-ah Fuze-kun..."

".................." He's just looking at them.

("Of course as expected that was to forced wasn't it? I did say that they were a sacrifice just a moment ago.")

"Haa~ I must be exhausted from the long trek I think I'm hearing voices in my head. The Farmus Army has gone missing. I see I understand. But follow me to attend the counter measure meeting as well. I trust you Rimuru-dono despite that, I cannot just sit by idly and just watch."

"Of course."

"Should it ever worry you both just leave it to me. Altering memories is a specialty of mine." Diablos smiles.

("Scary...")

"Fuze is fine Diablos."

"Rimuru, You seem to trust that man." King Gazel tells him.

"Yeah."

 "But do take care of his subordinates if they over heard it. Spreading it even without bad intentions would be troubling."

"Understood."

"I know they trust us as well."

(Had they bought into Farmus claims. they would've found a loophole to wriggle out of the treaty. But instead they sincerely rushed to our aid.")

As Fuze is walking he runs into Shuna.

"Excuse me... The Toilet is..."

"Let me guide you."

"Hmm then that means the problem would be the ones over there."

"!"

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the monarch who enjoys hiding away in his cave. How unexpected. To think a coward like you would side with a demon lord."

Not knowing that Kyru is far stronger than Rimuru at the moment. Also not knowing that they are looking at the Demon King himself.

(My universal sense didn't detect him!? Who on earth is this man...")

"Report no hostility was detected therefore... no report was issued..."

("Don't sulk!")

("But if they aren't enemies then why did they come?")

"Rimuru-sama."

"Souka."

"They are the envoys of the sorcerer dynasty sarion. From what I heard he's apparently the head of a ducal house."