I can see in her beautiful amber-brown eyes is so much pain that it even breaks my heart. Her eyes show so much sadness and anger. The only thing I know about her life is that her father died. I don't know how but he died.

I sighed and closed my eyes so that I can sleep.

After a few minutes, I fell asleep.

"Morning," I said once I went downstairs and saw the boys eating breakfast, that our maid Bianca did.

Isabella wasn't here, so I assumed she was still upstairs getting ready or waking up.

"Morning," the boys said at the same time. I walked up to the kitchen counter and grabbed some pancakes with Maple Syrup. Once I had my breakfast on my plate I went and sat next to Dominic who was scrolling through his phone while eating his apple.

My brothers are five years younger than me. So, they are both 14-year-old. I might not show it that much but I love this two asshole so much. Even though, I wished I had two twin sisters and not brothers because both of them are fucking annoying.

I took a glimpse of Dominica's phone screen and saw he was texting with a girl named Aurora. I started chuckling because of that.

He heard me chuckle and turned his head towards me. "What?" he asked with furrowed brows.

"Since when do you text with girls?" I asked him with an amused look on my face while eating my pancakes.

"Why do you care?" he asked and raised a brow.

"You are my little brother. I have a job and that is to show you how to flirt with a girl properly," I said and smirked.

"Say the one who can't even make a move to the girl he likes," he said and my smirk dropped.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him with an annoyed look.

He turned his head towards Alessio and Damien who were talking to each other and weren't listening to us. Once he saw they were not listening to us, he turned his head back to me and said "We both know that you have a little crush on Bella,"

The fuck

"No, I don't," I said with an angry tone.

"Let me tell you something, bro. The ones who deny their feelings towards another person are mostly already in love with them without seeing it," he quoted.

"Did you quote a 12-year-old girl from Pinterest? Or where did you get that bullshit from?" I asked him with furrowed brows.

He rolled his eyes. "I got it from up here," he pointed at his head.

"From your empty head?" I asked with a smirk. "Listen, I don't have a crush on her and I'm definitely not in love with her. I don't know what going on with the inside of your fucked up head but I won't get any advice from my little 14-year-old brother," I said and smacked his neck.

He was about to argue with me but we heard footsteps from the living room.

Isabella came into the kitchen. I took a look at her and saw she was wearing an oversized white t-shirt with ripped boyfriend jeans and Jordan's in the color baby blue. She also was wearing some necklaces. She let her hair down and they are ended mid-waist. She styled by putting some waves in them.