He furrowed his brows. ''I can't stay there. I will stay with Nova or with one of the girls,'' I said.

''No, you won't. You will bring them in danger. Do you want that?'' he asked me with narrowed eyes and I shook my head. ''Good, so you are coming to my place, and don't fucking argue with me, Isabella. You will stay there with your brother,'' he said sternly.

I just nodded because I didn't wanna argue with him and I also didn't have the energy to argue.

I told him I will get some clothes and the other stuff that I need for the next few days. I went upstairs and packed some of my clothes and school stuff. When I was done I looked around the room and noticed the window was open. I remember closing it before and checking if it was closed after I got the letter.

I went to the window and looked outside. Once I looked around the neighborhood I noticed the black car that was parked right down the street. I somehow got this eerie feeling from this car. Then I remember the car that followed me today after I left the workshop. I looked at the car again and saw it was the same as the one who followed me.

My eyes widened and I immediately closed the curtains. I went out of the door and closed it and then made my way downstairs where Axel was waiting for me. I held his hand out to grab my bag. ''It's okay. I can carry it,'' I assured him but he still grabbed his out of my hand.

He started walking out of the house and I followed him. Once we went outside I closed the door with the keys and went to my bike. ''I will follow you with my bike,'' I said and he nodded.

He went to his Jeep and I grabbed my helmet and put it on. I sat on the bike and started the engine.

I started driving and I noticed Axel waiting for me. I gestured him to go first and he did. I drove behind him.

After a while, we stopped at the red light and that's when I looked behind me and saw the black car. I looked to my left and saw Axel looking at me. I gave him a sign to look behind us and he understood what I wanted to say and looked behind.

He gestured for me to pick up the phone. I did. I had my phone connected with the headphones that I always put on when I start driving.

''Do you see that car?'' I asked him.

''Yes. It's them,'' he said. ''And what should we do?'' I asked him.

''We have to split. They might follow you so you have to drive really fast and lose them,'' he said and I nodded. ''Okay,'' I said and waited for the red light to get on the green. ''Stay on the phone call,'' he said and I nodded. 

Once the light hit on the green, I took a  right turn and speeded down the street. Axel turned to the left and speeded too.

I turned my head and saw the black car following me. I increased my speed and drove to a busy road where many cars were. I speeded, even more, when I noticed them being near me. ''You still there?'' Axel asked.

''Yeah, they are following me. I'm on a busy road. I can drive beside cars where the black car can't come through. I can lose them,'' I said and turned around and saw the black car was behind some many cars.

To my luck, the red light turned green and I turned to the left and speeded to Axel's place.

I turned around again and didn't see the car anymore. ''I lost the car. I'm on my way to your place,'' I said.

''Good, I'm already here,'' he said. We hung up and I drove to his place.

Once I reached his place I got off the bike and saw Axel waiting for me. ''Are you okay?'' he asked me and I nodded.

We went inside the house and saw Alessio and the boys playing video games in the living room. I said 'Hi' to them and went to the kitchen with Axel. ''Do you wanna drink something?''

I shook my head. ''No, thanks,'' I said with a smile. He turned around and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

''Can I asked you something?''

''Sure,'' he said and started drinking his water.

I sighed. ''Who are these people? And why do you know them?'' I asked.

He stopped drinking the water and looked at me.

''You wanna know?'' he asked and I nodded skeptically. He sighed and gestured me to follow him. We walked out of the house and to the big backyard. He walked to a Hollywood swing and sat on it. I sat beside him and waited for him to talk. He didn't look at me he looked straight forward at the beautiful flowers that were in the garden.

''I can't tell you everything because it's better if you don't know everything. It's safer for you and everyone else who might get in danger,'' he explained and I nodded.

He took a long pause and I continued talking.

''My family has a business. A very dangerous business. And many people want to harm us,''

''They want to see us dead. They want what we have,''

''These people that are after you and me are the same people who want us dead. That means they want you dead too because they spotted you around me,''

''And that man who sent you the letters is the boss,''

''It might be confusing for you but trust me it's very dangerous for you. And I never wanted you to get involved in this but I just couldn't stop myself,'' he mumbled the last part.

''What do you mean?'' I asked him while furrowing my brows and turned my head towards him.

''Never mind,'' he muttered and I nodded.

''Anyways, you have to trust me and just listen to me because if you don't you might get hurt or worse killed,'' he explained.

''I will listen to you but I don't think I can trust you yet,'' I admitted.

''Why?'' he asked and turned his head towards me.

''I just have a lot of trust issues and I can't trust people that I barely know,'' I truthfully said. He nodded and lowered his head.

''I have a question. What about my Mom and my little brother?'' I asked.

''Your Mom has a boyfriend, right? She could stay with him and Alessio and you could stay here,'' he said.

''Or we all stay with my mom and her boyfriend,'' I suggested.

''I don't think that's a good idea,'' he said.

We stayed there for a few more minutes until I told him I will go to the guest room again and get ready to sleep. He said he will stay out for a little bit longer. I said bye and went inside.

Once I got to the room I got ready and got all of my stuff ready for tomorrow.

What won't go out of my head is Axel's face when I asked what he meant with 'I couldn't stop myself ' he kind of looked sad and sorry at the same time.

To get my thoughts clear again I decided to go to sleep and pray for the best.

Vote & Comment🖤